Magnolia's

n/a

1190 Edgewood Ave (at Murray Hill), Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32205

Serves meat, vegan options available. Waffle focused restaurant with full bar. Tofu can be substituted on any item. Appetizers include fried tofu chips with dipping sauce, buffalo tofu bites, a fry basket. Entrees include a vegan waffle burger, PB&J, crunchy veggie waffle sandwich, and others through substitution. Brunch include oatmeal waffle with berries, plain Jane waffles, and blueberry waffle without the ice cream. Dessert include cookies and cream waffle (non-dairy), glazed waffle donuts, peanut butter banana waffle without the nutella, and blueberry pecan waffle without caramel sauce. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by meggieg

Magnolia's Pub - Has a Vegan Menu - Edit

Located in the main strip of Murray Hill, Magnolia's is a family friendly place. Casual vibe where we were told to sit wherever we wanted when we came in. After reviewing the menu given to us we informed our server that we were vegan and he said that they had a separate vegan menu. There was a good selection to choose from.

We started off with the Tofu Chips (plain breaded and buffalo) - both were good (I loved the buffalo). I had the Avocado Tofu Sandwich - really good. My husband liked his Oatmeal Waffle and my son loved his PB & Jelly Waffle.

Other than our server being pretty dry and acting like he didn't want to be there, the experience was good. Looking forward to trying more next time.

Pros: Separate Vegan Menu, Casual Vibe, Tasty Food

Cons: Server could have been nicer

AMAZING! - Edit

I got the buffalo tofu chips and they were to die for!! I also got the breakfast tofu waffle sandwich and they made me gluten free waffles. It was the best meal I have had in YEARS!! I highly recommend this place for anyone whether they're a vegan or a meat eater!

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Magnolia's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.