CLOSED: Magnolia Natural Market and Cafe

Contact 803-649-3339

210 York St SE (at Park Ave), Aiken, South Carolina, USA, 29801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Primarily a restaurant that also sells a range of packaged food products. Confirmed closed Dec 2016. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-5:00pm, Thu-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by luckyme

Loved this place! - Edit

I absolutely loved this place! I made the trip to Aiken- I am from Augusta- and heard about them on facebook. The atmosphere is very adorable and charming. We went for dinner and they weren't very busy and did an amazing job. I had the veggie Shepard's Pie- I am a vegetarian and they were able to cater to me. The drinks are served in these cute mason jars. The unsweet mango tea was delish- I usually don't like unsweet tea. I would recommend this to other vegetarians- because they had a lot of options for me. The service was great & they are also a health store- so you can pick up a few things while you are there. I can't wait to go back- it is a MUST if you are in the Aiken area. Definitely try the zucchini cake!

Pros: Vegetarian options, Adorable, Good Food

Cons: Kinda small

Great food, great people - Edit

This is the only or one of the very few places you can get many items. Aiken is very lacking in a lot of popular health food/vegan options, and I'm glad I don't live too far away from here. Although their menu isn't all vegan, I always order their goddess wrap (no feta, of course) with extra goddess dressing. I have had a couple of friends and family members (omnivores) come there with me for lunch, and they all LOVED it. Everyone working there is always so nice, and the Tuesday Market is a small version of what all farmer's markets should be.

Pros: healthy food, great people, health food store

Cons: can be a bit pricey, limited hours, can get crowded

Great store - Edit

This store is so refreshing for Aiken. It offers a selection of vegan and vegetarian items on a great lunch menu with daily specials! There are a variety of wheat and gluten-free grocery items with an extensive supplement section and homeopathic remedies. There is a good selection of health and beauty products with local items in the mix! On Tuesdays Magnolia Natural Market hosts an organic market, Aiken Naturals, from 11-6pm.

I am in love!

Return to Aiken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Magnolia Natural Market and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.