Magical Rice

561-395-7534

1668 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 33432

Serves meat, vegan options available. Extensive Chinese food includes vegetable dishes and a "vegan lover" section (posted online). Uses soy and gluten mock meats.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kellisritter

amazing vegan & nonvegan chinese food - Edit

I've been twice so far. First in August 2017 with my vegan boyfriend and my non vegan mother and her boyfriend, then again in December 2017 just me and my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I love the vegan food here! My mother and her boyfriend love the Chinese food so much that they continue to return here on a pretty regular basis from Pompano Beach. I kinda love the old decor and feel that the food is pretty authentic. Service is good too.

Pros: whole vegan section of menu

Vegan Chinese Food - Hidden Gem! - Edit

I can't believe this place isn't more well known within the vegan community. The Chinese food here is delicious. There is a whole vegan section of their menu, with plant-based mock meats to mirror traditional dishes. Their dumplings are the best I have ever had. The soups are yummy and the General Tso's vegan "chicken" is AMAZING!

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-22

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Affordable, Large family-style portions

Cons: Hidden in a strip mall

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Magical Rice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.