Magias da Terra

Contact 084-32370093

Ecovila Pau-Brasil, Pium Village, Natal, Brazil,

Magic of Earth - Planetary Power is located in Vale do Pium in a natural atmosphere, surrounded by trees and vegetation. If you wish, you can even camp there for the night. Every week the menu is different. Directions: go to Lago Azul, first street to the left, cerca viva Sabi√° Open Sat-Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Brazilian, Latin American

First Review by VeganAZ

My favorite restaurant ever - Edit

This is by far my favorite restaurant. It is wonderful in more ways than I can explain. The food is incredibly delicious. It feels fresh, nothing artificial about it. It feels great going down and tastes SO GOOD. Never in my life have I seen such variety! The food is set up buffet style. There was food on the back porch, on the side porch AND inside of the house. There were greens, lentils, beans, soups, stews, rices, desserts, salad and so much more.
The setting is gorgeous and tranquil.
The people are warm and friendly.
We learned that they grow most of what they serve and most of what they serve is also organic. It was like I died and went to restaurant heaven.
It is actually on a plantation. One of the owners gave us a tour, showing us how they grow various foods and spices. We were in Brazil, traveling from the US, and knew almost no Portuguese. They made us feel really welcome.
They are not right in town. Since we had no car, we took a taxi to get there. But, it only took us about fifteen minutes from Ponte Negra.
Unfortunately, they are only open on weekends, but they do deliver food during the week.
I loved the setting, loved the people and LOVED the food.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-11

Pros: Abundant variety of great tasting food, Beautiful setting with warm, friendly owners, They grow almost everything they serve.

Cons: A little bit of a drive, Only open on weekends

Return to Natal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Magias da Terra closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 504 times since Jun 2010.