CLOSED: Maggie's Raw Love Cafe

Contact 516-665-3641

202 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, New York, USA, 11570

This raw food cafe is located inside of Blue Firmament Holistic Center. Relaxed atmosphere. Menu changes weekly. March 2015 reported shut, phone no answer.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by blakensons

Maggie's is a tasty experience - Edit

Maggie and her food are an experience. Both embrace and enfold you and then fill you with their goodness. It's difficult to believe that some of the food here isn't cooked. The Tuna was served in rollups that it was hard to believe hadn't been baked. The Eggplant Parmesian was just so good. The collards and salad were excellent. I just wanted to try everything and Maggie eagerly encouraged me to, offering samples. Did I say "offering"? She practically told me that I wouldn't be allowed to leave before trying them.

Pros: Raw, healthy food, Tasty, Maggie herself

Cons: Not open in evenings, Some items are robustly seasoned

Pleasant surprise - Edit

I didn't even know there was a live food restaurant in Nassau County... Not only is their one, but the most fabulous tasty food you can imagine.. I'm a long term raw foodist and enjoy eating at raw food restaurants, although most are rich heavy foods or bland.. Well Maggie"s has that hearty flavor without feeling heavy, and easy to digest too.. My friend who is not even vegan loved it as well, she wants to learn how to prepare this way..if you're on the Island this is a must stop, and even going for a day trip and get to enjoy Maggie and her wisdom, generosity, and bubbly enthusiastic personality..

Pros: location, variety, atmostphere

Has CLOSED: Maggie's Raw Love Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.