First Review by fonis

Giant Cookies & Cupcakes! - Edit

My fiance and I were getting some veggie burritos from Ohio City Burrito when we stumbled upon Maggie's for the first time. I can't tell you how excited I was to see a chalkboard sign on the sidewalk that said 'Vegan Bakery'! Maggie herself showed us a selection of giant vegan cupcakes and cookies that did not disapoint. We stop in for cookies and cupcakes whenever we're in the area and Maggie is always there greeting us with a smile. Since moving downtown, we were thrilled to see her cupcakes are also available at Constantino's Market on W9th St.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food

Great cookies! - Edit

Went there a few weeks back (July 2012). She (Maggie) was very nice and sweet and the place was very down-to-earth (just a counter with an open kitchen). The cookies were *amazing*. I can't remember the name of mine, but it was full of oats, some vegan chocolate, and other things. You could tell they were fresh from that morning and very tasty. I would definitely go back next time I'm around Ohio City.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly, Delicious

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maggie's Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1259 times since Jul 2012.