CLOSED: Mae Natureza

Rua Manoel Barata, 889 (at Presidente Vargas), Belem, Brazil

Natural food restaurant. Includes vegetarian maniçoba, naturalist vatapá, etc. NOTE: AUG 2015 reported shut. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Buffet, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Paraense, Brazilian

First Review by imogenmichel

Awesome - Edit

I ended up spending about 5 days in Belem and every day I went here cos it was so good. The menu varies each day and it is awesome. The desserts are also delicious and the empanadas are the best I have had in South America (I've tried a lot). You want want to eat anywhere else in town after you go here.

The map is wrong though. It's on the other side of Pres. Varga. You will see it.

Pros: All vegan, Menu changes daily, Green smoothies

Cons: A bit expensive but worth it

The best option for eating well in Belém - Edit

Whilst I was in Belém, I came here every day that this restaurant was open for lunch. The food is delicious, everything is vegan, and the price is very reasonable. There is always a delicious selection of dishes on the buffet, the juices are good and the desserts were just incredible. I highly recommend eating here if you're in Belém, especially as there aren't many other good places for vegans to eat in the city.

Pros: Great food, all vegan, delicious dessert, Reasonable prices, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: Closed on Sundays

Return to Belem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mae Natureza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.