First Review by nielswied

Not good... - Edit

Kuta is not the best place for vegans in Bali and finding a restaurant with a vegetarian menu is not so easy. This restaurant has a good menu, with an interesting vegetarian offer... But just the menu is nice. I ordered a seaweed salad, which came with salmon and had to be replaced (I am vegan) and which was too fishy even after they replaced it (I had many seaweed salads in Asia, and this one is the first one I could not eat it). I ordered also a Nasi Campur Vegetables, which came cold... very bad. The tofu was good though, and probably also the vegetables (if they only came hot..). Tempeh was very bad. My husband had a tofu burger. Not a real burger, more tofu and lots of onions on some bread. He said it was good. Maybe I was unlucky and I chose the wrong dishes. The lemon juice tasted like dish soap. Staff nice. Place nice. Location ok.

still OK - Edit

Visited Made's Warung in Kuta 10th of July 2008. Don't come too late, may be crowded then. But the veggie food is still OK, staff friendly, nothing to complain about.
Dr. N. Wiedenhof

Pros: good food, in the centre

Cons: might be crowded

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Made's Warung closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1047 times since Aug 2007.