Mad'eo

+33-142505243

14, rue de Cadix, Paris, France,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tiny, traditional Breton creperie offering original varieties with some vegetarian and a couple vegan ones. Uses many organic ingredients. The savory crêpes are gluten free. Owners are willing to accommodate special needs, made to order. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Thu 6:30pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 6:30pm-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, French, Non-veg

First Review by lafollia

Amazing experience ! - Edit

We called at 9 pm for a table of three at around 10pm, they didn't even hesitate and said yes right away. They were extremely welcoming. My brother and dad aren't vegan but I am and the waitress/owner helped me choose my crepes, she was super nice! For dessert they even created a special one for me! I chose the savory batter because the sweet one isn't vegan and they put caramelized banana and maple syrup on it and it was delicious !! I'm so happy and grateful they could accommodate my lifestyle and I highly recommend you try this restaurant as the owners are adorable and really take good care of their customers.

Pros: vegan friendly just ask !

Cons: None!

Best crêperie in town - Edit

This cute little place has a great menu with lots of delicious vegetarian crêpes. I haven't managed to try them all yet even though I've already been three times.

They also do salads with mini-galettes and the sweet crêpes are great too. The home-made crème au citron is highly recommended but it's also worth trying the chocolate sauce and the ice-creams.

My friends loved the organic beers and ciders but I'm a fan of the organic apple juice and the traditional "lait ribot".

I'm not sure how many tables there are but if you're a larger group, it's best to book ahead.

The owners are from Brittany and are very friendly.
They import a lot of the local organic products themselves by going directly to the farms and breweries.

Pros: Great authentic taste, Super friendly, Creative galettes and crêpes

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mad'eo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.