Maddy's Fatty's

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 704-439-0996

19905 W Catawba Ave, Cornelius, North Carolina, USA, 28031

A traditional bakery that makes a small selection of vegan baked goods, which might include brownies, cupcakes, or cookies. Gluten free options. Has coffee and other snacks, too. Call ahead to double check.

First Review by Katkelsey

Yummy! - Edit

Very happy with this bakery. Their vegan offerings are very nice, and they are willing to accommodate requests and special orders. We have been multiple times for breakfast, enjoying cookies, scones, cupcakes, and "doopsies" - a delicious take on whoopie pies. The warm drinks are nice too. And the cake we later ordered for our daughter's birthday was beautiful and delicious.

Pros: Visually appealing and delicious items , The whoopie pies are so nice , Takes special orders, friendly staff

Cons: Some of the non-vegan options don't have vegan equ

Vegan Baked Goods in Cornelius! - Edit

This bakery/cupcake shop has been around for about a year. They do a great job and being sensitive to gluten free and vegan diets. I have had vegan brownies, cookies and cupcakes here. All very good. The cupcakes used to vary in flavor, but they might be strictly vanilla and chocolate varieties to simplify things.

The staff is very friendly, they ask if you care that cupcakes of different types (i.e. gluten free and vegan and 'regular') are in the same box and are happy to box them separately. I've also gone in when all the vegan products were sold out. They made me fresh cookies while I waited with a coffee.

They were recently featured on CupcakeWars and have a fun variety of non-vegan flavors (they are decorated cutely too!).

I'm happy to have the options in Cornelius/Charlotte. I haven't run into another place that I can get fresh baked sweet treats in the area yet.

Pros: Vegan Buttercream frosting is great, accommodating and friendly staff

Cons: standard frosting is too fluffy

Return to Cornelius Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Maddy's Fatty's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.