MAD Greens

Contact 720-468-4173

1600 Stout St Ste 101, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service style eatery with locations in Colorado. Makes salads and paninis. Could build-your-own salad. Mon-Fri 10:00am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

excellent quick meal spot - Edit

After spending way too long looking for a decent place for a quick veg meal in the 16th st mall while visiting Denver I stumbled into Mad Greens. The Veggie Hamlet panini was awesome, and the service was quick and friendly. Will definitely be trying to eat here again before I leave so I can try more of the menu!

Pros: quick and affordable , great food, helpful staff

MAD Greens - Edit

This MAD Greens location is located right along the 16th street mall - mind you, I don't think the 16th street mall is superb, but it's popular, apparently.

Sometimes you just want a salad, and MAD Greens was in the right place at the right time when I wanted one. They were even voted as the best lunch spot for a few years in a row (according to the signage on their windows). Their concept is reminiscent of a salad place that once existed in Chicago (Salad Spinners), they have some salads listed on the menu or you can build your own. Of course, I built my own and really enjoyed it. The ingredients were fresh and tasty - if I lived/worked around here, MAD Greens would certainly be my go-to lunch spot.

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MAD Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2173 times since Nov 2009.