Machina Organika

Contact 519825835

Ruska 19 (at Kazimierza Wielkiego), Wroclaw, Poland, 50-079

Vegan restaurant with raw options, a rotating daily meal, plus a selection of ice cream, cakes, and juices. Located near the city center a few minutes walk from the Rynek aka market square. Free Wi-Fi in a pleasant atmosphere. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri 10:00am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Polish

First Review by lady_linzi

Great food - Edit

Seems that the owners/cook has changed and now everything is just great. Lifebowl is a must to try.

On Sundays they offer "all you can eat" brunches from more or less 10 till 13 for 25 pln (it is worth a price)

Downstairs thay have a really nice are for families with toddlers.

Updated from previous review on 2015-04-22

Pros: food, location, , Sunday brunches,, family friendly area

Cons: not the chipest place in Wrocław

Fantastic - Edit

This place is great. The décor is calm and relaxing, they serve beer and wine...and the food is brilliant. Very creative and always looks fantastic - great care is taken to make the meals look and taste nice.

Pros: Great food., Calm place.

Excellent. - Edit

I went only once to this restaurant and order some pasta with a partly raw sauce (dried tomatoes sauce, pieces of raw tomatoes, herbs, etc.).
It was very tasty and original.
The people working there were very friendly.

Pros: Great food., Lots of raw food., Friendly personal.

Cons: A bit pricey

Good raw food cakes - Edit

I had a cashewnut cake and it was delicious. The minestrone soup for lunch was fresh, but a bit overpriced. The place is nicely decorated with mozaik tiles and gives a very nice enviroment.

tasty, full of flavors and pretty - Edit

The place is absolutely amazing. Organic, creative meals, mostly based on the seasonal veggies and fruits, which is worth to highlight. The food is super tasty and freshly made. Plus very creative. The prices very reasonable for such food. I love the beautiful decoration in Machina Organika and the fact that there is a place for a dog with water. I like that they support sustainable local farming and sell organic products. aaa and the cakes.. heaven! !! I recommend it on 100%.

Pros: Only vegan options

Cons: Very reasonable price

absolutely fabulous! - Edit

Wow! What a wonderful time I had here - I absolutely adore the food, and the presentation of it and the lovely service! Thank you so much for making my stay in Wroclaw a memorable one. I can't wait to come back! I loved the chick pea salad, the spinach soup and the millet quiche with a variety of veggies and a killer béchamel sauce! And the nut based raw raspberry tart was to die for - not too sweet, just right and with a crunchy crust (was there hemp in it?). The ingredients are fresh and the sauces wonderfully tasteful even non vegans will love it here! I can only warmly recommend this place to anyone who loves to eat and values his/her health. My non-vegan boyfriend liked it too because there is a great selection of beers (and wines) as well!! And no problem with the polish menu - English is spoken! Thanks to you lovely ladies. The Machina Organika is now officially my favourite restaurant in Wroclaw.

Pros: none

Cons: none

Nice restaurant - Edit

I you are visiting Wrocław it's very good option. The prices make it difficult to establish that place as you daily lunch-bar, but for a (foreign) visitors should be a wonderful choice to taste the raw side of this city.

Pros: Interior design, Delicious food, Organic

Cons: Prices

Best płace to eat in Wrocław - Edit

Nowadays it's a best płace to eat Vegan in Wrocław. Real restaurant not some fastfood bar. Prices are really good.
Fresh and very tasty dishes. Mostly raw I think. They have also very good raw cakes. I think one of the best in Poland. It's a good płace to get your girl for a romantic dinner.
They also have beer and eco wines.
Stuff is also friendly.

Pros: Tasty food, Good value, Fresh

Healthful vegan restaurant in Wrocław - Edit

This restaurant just opened recently and I've been there twice. Every day they have a different Danie Dnia (meal of the day) for 20PLN (~$7USD at the time of this writing; does not include drink) as well as other food/cake/drink options that I haven't tried. Both of my meals were flavorful and filling, but I won't comment on the specific food since when you visit it will likely be different. Just know that it's prepared wonderfully well and you will not walk away disappointed.

The location of Machina Organika is immediately outside the main city center area (which is small). If you're in the Rynek (market square) it will be a 5 minute walk to vegan goodness.

The atmosphere is nice, earth tones, with chilled out electronic music playing both times I visited.

Note: In my original view I called this a raw vegan restaurant based on their facebook information, but pretty much every time I've been there in the past few months the meal has been warm (sometimes pasta) and decidedly not raw. I guess they changed. But it's still all vegan.

Pros: vegan, very tasty, nice atmosphere

Nice but not great. - Edit

I'm not sure if this restaurant is maybe only something like 80% raw but when we went the dish of the day had cooked vegetables and cooked quinoa on it, along with some raw vegetables. However it was really tasty and we had just one plate and split it between us and it was quite a lot of food. It's a little expensive for Polish prices but the food and wine is of very good quality. However the service was a little indifferent and the place was empty while we were there. I didn't try any of the desserts but they looked very good.

Pros: Healthy and fresh food, Organic wine

Cons: A little out of the city centre, Limited menu

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Machina Organika closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4126 times since Jul 2012.