Luwak Cafe

Ave. Paseo Playas 1301 B, Jardines Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Mexico, 22504

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers organic coffee drinks plus acai bowls, bagel sandwiches, crepes, and desserts. Soy, almond, and coconut milk options for drinks. Open Mon-Thu 7:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-11:00pm, Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Take-out, French, Kosher, Non-veg

First Review by erinrea

Feels like home ♡ - Edit

Es un café de especialidad, cuándo llegas puedes oler el café recién tostado!
Ofrecen leches vegetales súper ricas, además de variedad de orígenes de café orgánico y cacao.
Casi todas las bebidas tienen alternativa vegana, recomiendo el mocha belga y la espresso limonada.
De comer el açaí bowl y el sándwich con hummus son mis favoritos :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Accept card payments, Organic

Happy Cow Won’t Let Me Rate It 5 Stars - Edit

Okay, the fifth star is grayed out and Happy Cow gives an alert that only fully vegetarian and vegan restaurants are eligible for 5 stars. I’m vegan, so I understand where they are coming from...but all the same I would have rated Luwak Cafe 5 stars if I could have. Just FYI.

Great service and great food/drinks with lots of vegan options. They speak English and Spanish, very friendly. Highly recommended.

Vegan Friendly Coffee shop! - Edit

I was surprised with how many vegan options they had for their coffee drinks. They offered me Soy, Almond and coconut milk for my latte. I love that they have many organic options and cater to vegans. Their belgian chocolate was amazing and vegan whipped cream was on point.

Pros: Excellent service, Specialty coffee shop, Many vegan drink options

Cons: Hard to find the coffee shop.

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Luwak Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.