L'Usyne

( 1 review )
+33-413631282

16 Place Notre Dame du Mont, Marseille, France

Serves meat, vegan options available. Same owner as La Baie du Dragon which is near by. Offers Vietnamese food with several vegan choices like spring rolls, banh bao, tofu dishes, dessert. Open Wed-Sat 3:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Claude Martin

Vietnamese restaurant with vegan options - Edit

I wanted to go to the Dragonbay (La Baie du Dragon) but had no reservation and it was full. So the owner sent me to L'Usyne. It's right next to it. Just a few steps further. The owner somehow knew I'm vegan right away so he might be able to read minds or something. Or he has very good eyes, because my shirt says "veganism". But I had a shirt over it so he definitely can read minds!
He also is the owner of L'Usyne, so you can look at the other reviews of La Baie du Dragon.
This was nearly empty, which is weird because it's very similar. Probably because it's still new.
The menu doesn't have a whole lot of different things but many are vegan or can be ordered vegan. Everything tasted great and the whole menu (starter, main dish, dessert, juice) was 27€, which I think is a normal price in Marseille.
The waitress was very nice and explained all the options.
The restaurant was decorated according to the season with jack-o-lantern candles, plastic bats and skeletons. Apparently Halloween is a big thing in Marseille. I see many zombies, vampires and such in the city.

Pros: good service, dessert

Return to Marseille Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'Usyne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.