Luscious Lorraine's

• Veg-friendly
Contact 760-862-1911

73910 Highway 111 Ste D (at Harvest Health Foods), Palm Desert, California, USA, 92260-4000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Palm Desert organic food and juice bar inside Harvest Health Foods. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, sandwiches, and salads. Casual, grab n go packaging. Has a couple small tables for seating.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by stef42678

Absolutely Delicious Health Food Store/Eats - Edit

I absolutely loved this place! Definitely recommend for vegan and vegetarians! Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is so peaceful! Health foods store with free samples of delicious food! Delicious all organic smoothies, juices, sandwiches, and wraps! 100% recommend the Caesar wrap(can be made vegan/vegetarian) and acai energy smoothie! Would give it a 5/5 but I can't give 5 stars for something that is not 100% vegan.

nice lunch - Edit

We stopped here today for lunch. Very busy! Nice menu with various vegan options. We eat while foods plant based and my only comment is that the portions are not that big. Other than that I had a great mexi rap, on a sprouted grain wrap. My hubby had the burrito rap. Both were very tasty

Pros: nice menu, flavorful

Cons: limited seating, a little pricy, not very large portions

Excellent find in the desert - Edit

This was the only good Happy Cow find in Palm Desert. it is authentic, owner present, organic restaurant inside a health food store. All staff informed and helpful, the owner was there both ttimes I went, and the food variety was great. Long lines at lunch time but worth the wait! Also multigeneration, with the seniors queuing with the jiu jitzu guys for great juice and sandwich. The guys next to my mother and I were doing a business lunch. Recommend it!

Pros: Food, Environment, Staff

Great find! - Edit

Soooo excited to find this place! What a wonderful menu and with so many plant based options and food to eat for my carnivore mother as well. I had the nori rap which was incredibly tasty esp with the tahini sauce.

One thing that really stood out was how nice everyone was. You just don't see that much in this concrete city.

I'll be back - maybe today!

Pros: lots of plant-based choices, fabulous array of gro

Cons: limited hours

Not Entirely Vegan - Edit

Although I love the store, Harvest Foods, I cannot bring myself to partake in the food served at Luscious Lorraines, which is located in the store as not every item is vegan. This might be okay for some, but not for me. The store is great though.

Pros: Health Food Store, Easy Access

Cons: Not Entirely Vegan

Love this place! - Edit

While on vacation I saw the sign for Luscious Lorraines and had to check it out. I love to just browse health food stores and see all the products, and I certainly was not dissapointed! They even had a new flavor of Kambucha that I'd never had, gingerberry, I reccommend it. As far as the cafe, there were a lot of delicious sounding options. I ate the peanut tofu wrap which was great (would have been better with just a little more peanut sauce). My mom had a hummus and veg sandwich and loved it, especially the whole grain bread. The next time we had the tempeh sandwich (not as good as others but still tasty) and the black bean hummus wrap which could have had a little more flavor. I also had the raw salad which was refreshing and a nice combo of flavors and textures. My fav aspect of the store is the availability of a wide array of good products. And the very best part of my experience was the chilli flavored raw chocolates at the check out, they were a bit expensive but worth the price. All in all, I def reccommend the place to ppl into healthful eating.

Pros: nice staff, a lot of options

Cons: a little expensive

Healthy Choice - Edit

This restaurant is not 100% vegetarian, but is still a great option if you are choosing to dine out in a healthy restaurant. They have a wide selection of vegetarian entrees, however many entrees are bland and sound a lot better on the menu than they taste. The food is good, but not worth the price. If you are looking for vegetarian options, it is a good choice as long as you aren't expecting superior taste and service.

Return to Palm Desert Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Luscious Lorraine's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3481 times since Aug 2007.