Luncheonette Cafe

Contact 0789125510

Rue Grand St Jean, 5, Place Pepinet, Lausanne, Switzerland, 1003

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small, zen atmosphere urban garden located on the top floor of Phyto Shop and Spa.. Specialties are salads, grilled wraps, and vegetable soup. Food is made-to-order so you could customize. Beverages fresh juices, smoothies, bubble tea, iced tea, lemonade. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: American, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by twistoflemon

Make sure to doublecheck your order - Edit

I went there maybe 5 or 6 times. As it has already been said it's expensive, and when there's some people waiting your order can take a very long time (I waited 30 minutes the last time I was there).

But worst of all, out of the 5 or 6 times I went there, 2 times I got chicken instead of tofu in my wrap, and since it's a wrap you only realize it when you take a bite. I returned it and got it replaced but they didn't even seem that sorry about it. So if you go there make sure you open your wrap to check what's in it.

Cons: Can end up getting meat, Waiting time, Expensive

C'est bon, mais il faut le budget - Edit

La Luncheonnette est un chouette petit restau avec une ambiance sympa. Tout est véganisable dans le menu.

Comme beaucoup d'ingrédients sont bio, la facture monte vite. Mais la qualité y est.

Great Vibe - Edit

Not cheap, but good quality organic ingredients and very nice, slightly hippie-ish vibe and decor right in the middle of the city centre. Never been disappointed by the wraps, plus they're very understanding about replacing the yoghurt based house sauce with a vegan one. Although the first time I did have to explain that yoghurt is indeed an animal product (this is fairly normal in Lausanne and you should always check that your server actually knows what is and isn't an animal product).
The salads are less good, enormous (with a price to match) which is good, but seriously lemony, to the point that I couldn't finish mine as it was so sour. However, as I only tried the salads once I can't say if that was normal.

Pros: Great Vibe, Good, Fresh Ingredients, Good Location

Cons: Quite Expensive , Not So Good Salads

Return to Lausanne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Luncheonette Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.