1 Review

First Review by JonJon

Great value for money: tasty Indian and mostly vegan food! - Edit

This new vegetarian restaurant offers each day (for lunch and dinner) a selection of six or seven Indian dishes that change regularly (even from lunch to dinner the same day). When I tried it for lunch, only one of the dishes was not vegan and they made us a specific dish to replace for it (eggplant with coconut milk). They mostly cook with coconut milk.

We really enjoyed this all-you-can-eat buffet, offered at a very limited price (10 euros for lunch) in the city center. The food is tasty and we had this day: fried vegetables and potatoes, rice and dahl ,and mashed vegetables. The dessert was a semolina cake with many flavours (and vegan).

The place is very pleasant (an Indian atmosphere in a typical Toulousan place made of brick). The owners are an Indian couple (one from South India, the other from North India, which allows for many variations of flavours in the dishes). They are very friendly and warm. You feel like home. I will definitely come back many times.

Pros: good food, mostly vegan, all-you-can-eat buffet, affordable, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, open everyday

Cons: not 100% vegan

Return to Toulouse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lunch Box closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.