Luna Rossa

+44-1142555655

617-619 London Rd, Sheffield, England, S2 4HT

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house in the daytime serving vegan breakfasts and brunch, toasties, burgers, sandwiches, salads and cakes. Restaurant in the evening, with a 3-page vegan Italian menu including starters, pastas, risotto, pizza, sides, garlic breads and desserts. Also has vegan wine. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-3:30pm, Tue-Sun 5:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Meaks

Unbelievably Good Authentic Vegan Italian Food - Edit

It isn't often that I can walk into a restaurant and be handed a 3 page menu of Vegan food when the restaurant isn't specifically a veggie or vegan joint.
The menu is vast, varied and converted to veganised options without losing the authenticity of the original dish.
The Vegan lasagne is pretty much the best lasagne I have ever had, including non-vegan and veggie lasagnes. My omni partner was that taken with it he vowed to only have the vegan option from Luna in the future.
The garlic bread was incredible. Again, completely authentic and if you were to give it to a non-vegan, I am pretty sure they would never know.
To top it off I finished with the Tiramisu. it is an absolute belter of a desert. I found myself day dreaming about it in the days after our meal.
Lovely atmosphere in there and really friendly staff. Chuffed to have such a great restaurant and takeaway so close to us :)
Would rate 5 stars is Happy Cow would let me :P

Pros: Vast menu , Vegan food that maintains its Italian roots, Fantastic management

Some of the best vegan food in Sheffield - Edit

Superb vegan menu for Italian lovers - traditional Italian dishes veganised using almond cream, vegan cheeses and meat substitutes as well as simple but tasty vegetable dishes. Vegan calzone like the real thing, mushrooms baked in cream and cheese and old favorites such as lasagna, pizza and spaghetti. Good vegetarian options too and great for a mixed crowd with their standard menu and were very careful to keep the vegan and non-vegan orders separate. Sadly they had run out of the vegan tiramisu when we visited so a good excuse to go back. Friendly welcome and very happy to talk about the vegan options and feedback ideas. Update 13/11: Now had the tiramisu - it's fantastic :)

Pros: Extensive vegan menu, Friendly welcome, Awesome food

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Sheffield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Luna Rossa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.