CLOSED: Luna 61

Contact 845-757-0061

55 Broadway, Tivoli, New York, USA, 12583

An eclectic vegetarian cuisine restaurant. Under current management since Aug 2013. JUL 2015 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Beer/Wine

First Review by Dena

Yummy! - Edit

This eclectic veg restaurant offered me a relaxing dinner after a long day of sightseeing in the Hudson River Valley. I enjoyed a gluten free beer and the sweet potato enchiladas on their sidewalk patio. Service was very friendly and attentive. The enchilada was incredibly tasty with a daiya cheese substitution. It was topped with amazing black beans and served with a salsa salad. Just the thing on a leisurely Friday night!

very creative - Edit

Very good and respectable place to bring meat eaters and vegetarians alike for some amazing vegetarian food. This is a place you should bring vegetarian-doubters, they will think again after eating this deliciousness.

Pros: friendly staff, knowledgeable staff

Cons: crowded

Love - Edit

I love Luna61! I have been going there for years. The food is so fresh and delicious. They have the best seitan piccatta. The salads are sooo good and fresh. The tempeh fries rock. Everything there is so good. I waddle out of there as I tend to scarf everything down. They have the best vegan buttercream frosted cake. They have outdoor seating in the warmer weather. You can bring your well behaved dog to sit outside..have dinner and watch the sun set. What could be better?

Pros: Fresh, Delicious, Vegan dessert

Luna 61 is #1 - Edit

Luna 61 can satisfy veggies, vegans and omnis with an eclectic menu tuned to the seasons and makes great use of local ingredients. Friendly, laid back staff with the option of outdoor or upstairs seating make you feel right at home your first time there. Prices are fair considering the quality of the ingredients and the time that goes into prep. My two complaints are that it's difficult for me to save room for their scrumptious desserts, and it's too far from where I live to make this a regular haunt. If you're anywhere near Tivoli, don't miss Luna.

Pros: Tasty, healthy food, Friendly staff, Awesome desserts

Cons: Too far away from me

simply amazing - Edit

Whether Debbie or Peter are cooking- the food at Luna 61 is simply amazing. My personal favorites are the galaxy rolls, the barbequed Tempeh and of course Debbie's Banana cream pie. The portions are generous the ambience is light and fun. Great for Brunch, or Dinner any day of the week but Monday. Luna offers a nice slection of organic wines without sulfites that actually taste great.

A good experience - Edit

We stopped here for dinner on our way through town and we have only good things to say about this restaurant. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food, and the prices were reasonable. Staff were super friendly and helpful. We would recommend Luna 61 to anyone and if we lived in the area we would eat here regularly.

Pros: friendly staff, very vegan friendly

Return to Tivoli Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Luna 61 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1738 times since Aug 2007.