Lumbini Indian Restaurant

410-244-5556

322 N Charles St, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian and Nepalese food restaurant with a vegan section on its printed menu. Staff knows what vegan is and can answer questions. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Nepali, Non-veg

First Review by cpfrommer

Indian food with lots of vegan options - Edit

Comfortable, clean restaurant with nice atmosphere, walkable from our Camden Yards-area hotel. Vegan and vegetarian entrees have their own separate sections. Three of us dined and we all loved our food (2 vegetarian, 1 vegan). The servings were just the right size. Would happily dine here again.

Vegan Indian Food - Edit

This is a comfortable sit down establishment, with excellent service and vegan dishes clearly listed on the menu.

Pros: Vegan options clearly listed, Friendly service

Vegan section on menu and vegan aware staff - Edit

TL;DR:
- delicious food with clearly labeled vegan options on the menu
- relaxed white tablecloth atmosphere
- beer/wine available (no craft beer)

Review:
My wife and I went here a few weeks ago with a non-vegan couple and we were ALL raving about the food. It was delicious and none of us left hungry.

There are PLENTY of vegan options, including an entire "Vegan" section on the menu. For items not in the "vegan" section - the staff is very aware of what other dishes are and aren't vegan. The online menus that I can find must be old because they don't show the "Vegan" section, but I assure you it is there.

Pros: Clearly labeled vegan dishes, Delicious food

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lumbini Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.