First Review by Tigra220

The best Sorbetto around, and it's vegan and gluten-free - Edit

We absolutely love LuLu's Sorbetto, have from the very first time we tried it at the Open Air Market in downtown Phoenix when we first moved here 3 years ago, and haven't stopped getting it since.

The owner Joe is fantastic, sometimes he even makes specialty batches for events, or if a certain time of year produces a specific fruit (e.g. Meyer lemon), but it is fantastic all the time.

The texture is creamy due to the coconut milk, rich, and delicious, the flavors are clean and pure, numerous vegans in the area love this product.

Pros: Clean and pure tasting Sorbetto, Creamy and rich without dairy, Gluten-free and fantastic

Cons: There isn't a LuLu's cart in front of my home.

Deliciously Creamy Sorbets! - Edit

When I first tried LuLu's, I got the Blood Orange flavor. It was good, but no different than any other sorbets. Then I tried the Vanilla Bean at the Vegetarian Festival, and mind = blown! It was creamy, not icy, and reminded me of mi abuelita's homemade ice cream from my childhood. I have since also tried the Pure Chocolate, which is also tasty and creamy, but the Vanilla Bean is my absolute favorito! They are all natural and all vegan!

Their storefront is dangerously (for my waistline) close to my home. Their website states that you should call them ahead of time for any orders. You can also find their products at AJ's Fine Foods and different events throughout the valley.

Pros: 100% all vegan & all natural

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LuLu's Sorbetto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.