Ludens Express

Natanzon 22, Haifa, Israel

Vegan food restaurants offering a menu of burritos, soup of the day, salads, stir fried dishes, pasta, pizza, lasagna, burgers, smoothies and juices, and cakes. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:30pm, Sun 10:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Kosher, Israeli

First Review by 3efo2

Ludens Express - Edit

I stooped there on my way home, I'll admit it took me a bit of time finding the place since the spot in the google map is located on the gas station and not further ahead which is the exact location.
I ordered the vegan burger and a peanut butter, banana and dated juice.
the juice was great, first time I try this combination and it tasted awesome just 2 bad it was a bit too thick to pass in the strew.
for the burger itself I loved the fresh veggies and the bun.
the menu is well design and informative and so rich with dishes I was sad I only got to try one that time but it keep you wanting to come back and try the more!

Pros: not expensive , great variety of dishes, great juice

Cons: location wise is kinda hard to find

Fantastic - Edit

I had a meeting in Haifa, and on the way, I spotted the Ludens sign. I knew the name from seeing them at a veg festival in Tel Aviv a while back. So before getting back on the train I stopped in. The staff was really nice and helpful. I got a double schnitzel burger. It was a lot of food, and unlike so many sandwiches, the lettuce and tomatoes were nice and fresh. It was excellent. I got a shwarma burrito for my husband. It was really good and not too salty. Looking forward to exploring the menu next time I'm there.

Pros: Reasonable prices, Not too salty, Fresh

really good vegan food - Edit

The food is great i tried almost everything and it was all great and its really affordable not like other places ..
They have a verity and they also sell cookies and chocolate and many more things
Very recommend

Pros: cheap, tasty

Return to Haifa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ludens Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.