CLOSED: Lucy's Lair

559-433-9775

1137 E Champlain Ave, Fresno, California, USA, 93720

Serves meat, vegan options available. As with Ethiopian cuisine restaurants, the menu here includes vegan dishes. Has a vegan platter that comes with 4 options. Food is served with injera bread. Reported no longer offering lunch buffet Apr 2013. Previously at 10063 N Maple Ave. Reported closed to HappyCow Nov 2015. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Tue-Fri 4:30pm-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Ethiopian, Non-veg

First Review by jennamichelle1

CLOSED - Edit

Wanted to give it a try, but found out they closed in Nov 2015

vegan buffet last Thursday of the month - Edit

The last Thursday of the month they have an all you can eat vegan buffet. It's wonderful and we've even taken our carnivore family and they loved it.

Pros: veg and vegan options, vegan buffet last Thursday of the month, vegan delight for. $8.95 easily feeds two

Cons: not enough people go there

Wonderful Ethiopian Food! - Edit

My husband and I travel a lot and have tried several Ethiopian restaurants around the country. This one is so great because the food is very tasty and we could tell that it was made with love. The owner cares about the food she makes and told us that it is her passion. We devoured every last bite and would definitely go their often if we lived in Fresno. We ordered the vegan delight (with choices 1, 5, 7 and 9 on the menu) and the tofu and mushroom wot.

Pros: Great food, Friendliness, Atmosphere

Great Food - Edit

I love Ethiopian food, and Lucy's Lair was the best I've tried so far. The food is served family style, and we wound up ordering a few extra servings of our favorite dishes. It's a small restaurant in a nice area of Fresno. It was quiet inside and relaxed. They have an entire area of the menu for vegan/vegetarian options, so it was easy to find things to eat. There weren't very many people there, I hope the business picks up because it was a great restaurant.

Return to Fresno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Lucy's Lair closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.