Lucy in the Sky Cafe

+63-22189556

222 Wilson St, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1503

Opened Aug 2014. Serves an international array of cuisines, including Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai, Japanese, and American. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, International, Western, Take-out, Filipino

First Review by slo0go

Must try! - Edit

Ambience is very homey! Staff were very friendly and accomodating. The serving of the meals are very generous as well as the ingredients. Most of their meals are good for sharing too. We ordered sisig, palabok, burger, mango tarragon shake, strawberry oregano juice and mango yogurt shake, cheese sticks-- everything was delicious! They also ave a few parking spaces available. I would definitely come back to try their other food.

Aside from their cute and very artsy cafe , they also have an area for painting/drawing workshops for kids and adults!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-17

Pros: Parking space , Friendly staff , Generous amount of serving

Amazing vegan pinoy food! - Edit

This place was great. After suffering three hours of horrible Metro Manila traffic, we reached Lucy in the Sky. Of the three veggie Filipino restaurants I was able to try on my last visit in December 2014, this one was my favorite. There was Korean bbq, vegan longanisa (!!!), drumsticks, and vegan palabok (!!!!!). I was in heaven!

The restaurant itself was very cute and artsy. They offer art classes for children. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there with my family.

Pros: Vegan Longanisa!!!, Vegan Palabok!!!

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucy in the Sky Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.