Lucky's

Contact 602-457-7776

7000 E Mayo Blvd Ste 1066 , Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85054

Serves meat, vegan options available. A typical burger and hotdog grill, but it offers a house-made vegan burger patty made with grains and veggies (no soy), a veggie dog (not vegan), along with a large toppings bar. Vegan burger comes with a vegan bun. Also offers waffle fries in different flavors. Open Tue-Wed 11:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Tasty Vegan Burger Option - Edit

Surprisingly, there are not a lot of vegan restaurants in North Scottsdale. However, many places tend to have at least 1 veg*n option. For Lucky's, it's a vegan burger.

It's actually one of the first things I saw when entering this establishment. They proudly featured "Vegan Burgers" on their display board. The owner explained that the burger patty is homemade and gluten-free. They also offer gluten-free buns (which I did not try).

The burger was fresh and tasty. I'm not great in the kitchen, so unlike some, I can't pinpoint specific ingredients, but I think I saw rice and grains... maybe some quinoa? Totally guessing. But it's a great, healthy, soy-free and vegan option, which you get to decorate with a variety of options from their toppings bar.

They offer a veggie hot dog option, but it is not vegan (it contains eggs or dairy; I can't remember which).

The waffle fries are so yummy! I am a potato lover, so I was really excited about the different flavors: cajun and garlic being my 2 favorites.

It's located in the Scottsdale 101 mall, a few stores east of the Harkins movie theatre.

(I'm giving it a 3 because the owner was initially evasive when I asked about ingredients, and I didn't like that. Only after I informed them that I was a local ambassador for a vegan website did they give me the information re the ingredients (i.e. hot dog containing dairy or eggs). It should not be that difficult for vegans (or anyone with dietary restrictions, etc) to get these answers. We're not asking for trade secrets.)

Pros: homemade vegan burger patty

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucky's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 443 times since May 2015.