Lucky Thai Elephant Restaurant

541-265-2959

807 SW Coast Hwy, Newport, Oregon, USA, 97365

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Let your staff know if you are veg/vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm. Closes December for vacation.

Categories: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rebeccasweet

Wish I Lived Closer! - Edit

Was so good and the staff was super friendly and attentive! We went during off hours and it was nice and quiet. I got the veggie stir-fry with tofu and it was great! My brother got the red curry and it was also really good. He made sure to double check that there were no eggs or dairy in the curry but forgot to ask about shellfish. Still, we think it was safe but it's worth making sure :)

Would absolutely go again if I was in the area again!

Pros: great food, friendly staff

Favorite place in Newport - Edit

I came here with my family and everyone loved the food! As a vegan in a non-vegetarian family, it's sometimes hard for all of us to be happy at a restaurant but Lucky Thai Elephant is very accommodating with a very friendly staff. I ordered vegan stir fry vegetables with peanut sauce and it was SO GOOD. We'll definitely be coming back here whenever we're in Newport :)

Return to Newport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucky Thai Elephant Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.