Lucky Penny Coffee

( 1 review )
n/a

6440 Quinpool Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3L 1A8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegan granola bar plus almond, soy and coconut milks for drinks. Menu sandwiches may be veganized upon request. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by QuothTheRaven

cute - Edit

Cute, cozy and welcoming.

I won a 10 dollars gift certificate at an official Yelp event so that is originally what drew me in but I'm ever so grateful because this place is adorable.

Located on busy Quinpool, it's not only the street that was bustling but Lucky Penny was too! I guess that's a good sign, right? I really had to stop and take in the ambience of this place. Elegant floral wallpaper is the backdrop to their rustic shelves that adorn mason jars, cups, mugs and other cute trinkets.

They have a small display case with a few fresh baked goods. Sadly there is only one vegan option, a homemade granola bar which is very delicious by the way. But they offer soy, coconut AND almond milk for drinks, as well as being able to veganize several of their menu options (sandwiches).

The staff were great and all and all I'm highly impressed with this little coffeeshop. I think it offers something unique to Halifax in comparison to the other cafes in town.

Pros: cute decor, nice staff, vegan options

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucky Penny Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.