Lucky Garden

( 1 review )
207-622-3465

218 Water St, Hallowell, Maine, USA, 04347

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese restaurant with riverside dining. Menu has sections with vegetables and tofu, brown rice. Specify vegan to be sure. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Sarah P

thank goodness for Lucky Garden - Edit

While passing through Hallowell we stopped at the cafe listed on HappyCow for lunch, and found absolutely nothing suitable for a vegan meal, so we left. On our way out of town we noticed Lucky Garden, turned around, and checked out their menu. There were plenty of tofu and vegetable choices, and brown rice, so we stayed for lunch. There is a lunch buffet every day, and it seems most diners do not order off the menu at lunch, so it took a little while for our meals to arrive. The slight wait was well worth the meal and the view. I ordered broccoli and tofu with garlic sauce, and had plenty to take home with me for later. The meal was not at all expensive. If I am back in Hallowell this will be my meal stop. Service was very friendly and accommodating.

Pros: plenty of vegan choices, friendly, accommodating service, excellent view from the dining room

Return to Hallowell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucky Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.