Lucky Break Coffee Shop

( 1 review )
06-18365650

16 rue Aubernon, Antibes, France, 06600

Serves meat, vegan options available. A coffee shop serving fresh juices/smoothies, cake, and custom made salads, among others. Serves brunch every day. Good place to hang out with friends. Wi-Fi. Also known as Lucky Break Factory. Open Mon-Sun 9:30am-5:00pm. Closed Tue.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by denisewalter2573

Vegan Friendly? I don't think so. - Edit

Ate here while on holiday the first time everything was fine i had a toasted avocado sandwich and coffee with almond milk. Day 2 I was served cow's milk with my coffee they realised their error and made me a fresh cup and day 3 some bacon and mayo with my avocado toastie, on one side only!!! so I thought the other side was fine and ate a small piece of bacon. Was given the excuse 'we are busy' but I specified my requirements, spoke to the same lady every day and was VERY specific.

Pros: Friendly for France , Good location

Cons: Animal products served to vegans, Lack of care and attention, It was like eating a companion animal for me

Return to Antibes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucky Break Coffee Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.