Lucifers Pizza - Los Feliz

323-906-8603

1958 Hillhurst Ave (at Los Feliz Village), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90027

Serves meat, vegan options available. Est. 2008, this pizzeria has vegan cheese and crust. Choose your preferred degree of spicy. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

pretty good pizza! - Edit

Their pizzas have a really tasty bread and sauce, probably one of the best tasting vegan options in town.
Be careful if vegan, as some of the veggie pizzas have pesto that has cheese, so make sure you specify no cheese, no dairy, no pesto. They have ‘vegan’ cheese but to me it is really weird-tasting and thick, almost plastic-like. So I usually get mine with no cheese.
I always ask for the pizzas well done because they are usually quite undercooked. They also have baked fries and baked sweet potato fries, which are great but also I ask for those EXTRA well done too because they were are almost raw if not.

Pros: great taste

Cons: vegan options not clearly listed, specify vegan if so

Good Vegan Pizza - Edit

A friend and I were walking on Hillhurst in Los Feliz, and we saw their signage right away: Lucifers Pizza. It sounded like serious pizza. Well, it's actually quite good. I got to try the vegetable pizza with vegan cheese. The crust was thin in the middle and thicker around the edge, had a nice chew to it.

I personally prefer this pizza much more than the nearby Cruzer's Pizza which is just a short walk away, also in Los Feliz. While Cruzer's is all vegan and is worthy of support, Lucifers uses better pizza crust and makes a better tasting vegan pizza overall, in my opinion.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucifers Pizza - Los Feliz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.