Lucifers Pizza - Melrose

323-906-8603

7123 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90036

Serves meat, vegan options available. Est. 2008, this pizzeria has vegan cheese and crust. Choose your preferred degree of spicy.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Chia

GF Veggie Supremo - Edit

Two of us split the small size & were STUFFED. Got the vegan cheese so we could try it out, that is the BEST vegan cheese to date, for me. The guys that worked there were cool, the hip hop was awesome. This one is pretty far out my my walking range but if I am in the area I'll stop in.

Offers Vegan Pizzas - Edit

My friend and I ate here in February 2013. Got a large pizza with roasted pumpkin and other veggies and requested vegan cheese. It was delicious. The crust is thin in the middle then thicker and slightly chewy around the edge. The vegetables were fresh and well done.

The place is small, laid-back, and clean--it's right next door to M Cafe. So when you're in the area and feel like pizza, Lucifer's makes a good vegan pizza. Grab one here and afterwards walk over to M Cafe for a piece of vegan cake!

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lucifers Pizza - Melrose closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.