Luanne's Wild Ginger - Dekalb

( 1 review )
718-638-8868

235 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, New York, USA, 11205

Pan-Asian cuisine vegan restaurant using tofu, vegetables, seitan, and soy protein. Extensive menu. A few NY locations. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Korean

1 Review

First Review by Nancy Cadet

Asian Vegan in Fort Greene - Edit

A good addition to Fort Greene, with tasty vegan food, quick attentive service, and a friendly atmosphere. We came for dinner at LuAnne's Wild Ginger and will return. I see there are lunch deals too. I liked my main, bo bun rice noodles a lot--such a generous serving , there were leftovers for take away. The sauces for all the mains (cilantro , citrus) were full of flavor and not salty; the appetizer veggie tempura was crisp and not oily and also came with a great dipping sauce. There are several veggie-grain bowls on the menu, bi bim bop , and appetizers like silken tofu and BBQ tempeh. LuAnne's has reasonable prices and good service--I had eatenWild Ginger on Broome Street several times . I don't know if the restaurants are related , but this one is much better. No fake meat on the menu here!

Pros: Tasty food, wine, beer , cocktails, Vegan , Quick friendly service

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Luanne's Wild Ginger - Dekalb closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.