L'Thai Organic Restaurant - East

770-491-9948

4880 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 14-16, Tucker, Georgia, USA, 30084

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai cuisine and wine bar with 2 other locations. Food is prepared to each guest's specific order, so could ask for tofu or organic vegetable in a dish and no fish sauce. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Organic, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganChick

Good choice! - Edit

Solid meal. Nothing crazy to brag about, and ambience/attendance was pretty down. However service was quick, there were many vege/vegan options, and the value/taste is good! Try it!

Pros: value, taste

Cons: ambiance

A Must for Thai! - Edit

This is great Thai. The flavor bursts out of the food. I loved the coconut soup and veggie sampler. The staff are friendly and understand what "vegan" means. It might be a little outside of The perimeter but it's worth the drive!

Best Thai food in Atlanta - Edit

Amazing quality and flavor. Best coconut soup I have ever tasted. Ii drive an hour to eat every chance I can. You will never be disappointed here. Great service as well.

Pros: Excellent food, Great service, Nice relaxed atmosphere

The BEST Thai food, hands down! - Edit

I love this restaurant and go there weekly, although it is over an hour from my home. They have vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and regular selections, so there's something for everyone. The vegetables are extremely fresh and crisp, the curries are done perfectly, the sticky rice is out of this world, the wine selection is amazing. For those of you who eat seafood and meat, the seafood is always fresh and never "rubbery". It's always cooked perfectly. I love the coconut milk soup and the green curry with mixed seafood and brown rice with jasmine tea and a glass of wine. The crispy duck is another favorite. It's all good! Go and choose your own favorite. You'll be glad you did!! :)

Pros: Fresh, yummy, organic food, Selections for all diets, Great atmosphere

Cons: Expensive due to organic food, but worth, Staff changes often, Stomach not big enough for everything :)

EXCELLENT!!!! - Edit

EXCELLENT ON ALL COUNTS....SERVICE, TASTES, MENU ITEMS, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN, AND LOCATION.

Pros: SERVICE, TASTE, VEGETARIAN/VEGAN

Cons: PRICE-BIT STEEP

Best Thai food ever - Edit

I love L'Thai. There are two locations, and both are very helpful when ordering. The Lawrenceville Hwy location is a little less fancy, but the food is just as good. I love the green curry with tofu. They confirmed with me that it is dairy-free. They will also accommodate any allergies and vary the spice level to one's taste. I've recently moved out of Atlanta, and I miss this place the most. I encourage you to try it.

Pros: Great options, Healthy food

Wonderful experience! - Edit

We were visiting the Atlanta area and found L'Thai Restaurant on Happy Cow. We had a wonderful visit here. Two of us are vegan, one vegetarian and one eats meat. We ALL had a great meal. The staff was exceptionally helpful in special ordering. The amosphere was exceptional. We will definitely eat here next time we are in the area!

Pros: excellent food, helpful staff

Great Food - Edit

Had a fabulous meal here. Unlike the 1st reviewer the dish was plentiful with many fresh veggies and a thick coconut sauce. Best Thai food I have had.

They were also very accomodating and friendly.

I would highly recommend this place.

Disappointed - Edit

I visited this restaurant with my mom, and both of us are vegan. We were looking forward to having a whole vegetarian section to choose from, but when we asked our server if any of the veg dishes contained oyster and/or fish sauce (just to be safe), she said most of them do. (Which obviously makes them not even vegetarian, much less vegan.)

I ordered the Pa-Nang Pak, since it was pretty much the only dish the server could confirm did not contain animal products. We ordered the dish to share, given the fact that pretty much any Asian restaurant's dishes are large enough to share. What we received was laughably small, especially given the price of 10.95. We had to ask for some tofu to go with it, and we were brought a tiny dish of about 6 small tofu cubes. The dish tasted very good, but I was still wary about whether it was truly vegan.

I contacted the restaurant over a week ago via e-mail to inquire about which dishes are truly vegan-friendly, and I have yet to receive a response. I would rather spend my money at a total vegetarian restaurant so I know what I'm getting. Also, the booth seats are very uncomfortable. The only positives would be the atmosphere and the wine selection.

Pros: Atmosphere, Wine Selection

Cons: Doubtful veg dishes are truly vegetarian, Very Small Serving Size, Very Uncomfortable Booth Seats

Return to Tucker Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'Thai Organic Restaurant - East closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.