Loving Hut

480-894-8424

405 W University Dr, Tempe, Arizona, USA, 85281

Part of the international chain of vegan restaurants where each location is individual family owned and operated. This one opened Nov 2015 by the owner of the Glendale Loving Hut. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic drinks, and desserts. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out, Asian

First Review by Tigra220

Good food - Edit

Small restaurant with tasty food.

A micro Loving Hut - Edit

I was surprised to find there's a much different menu than the Phoenix location. However, there was plenty to work with. Not much seating however if it's nice outside it was great to sit shop-front. This location has less gluten free options however the one's that are, are delicious. The staff was friendly and the location is perfect.

Pros: Nice vibe, Friendly staff

Cons: Not much seating

Love this place - Edit

Perfect one stop shop. Close to campus. The restaurant is very small but the portions are huge. I love having something different and the loving hut has a diverse menu. Call ahead for Togo orders since there isn't much space in the dining area.

Pros: close to campus, prices are reasonable , friendly staff

Cons: too small of a location for the amount of business

Great food and service!! - Edit

I absolutely love this place! They have great food and the people that work there are super nice. The owner actually taught my son how to use chopsticks which I thought was just awesome :-)

I had the Spicy Guru Fried Rice (I think that's what it's called... haha) and it was really good. Flavor was awesome as well as portion size!

If you get a chance to stop by then I suggest that you do it! The only drawback is that there isn't much space there... It is a pretty small place but still the food is worth it!

Pros: Great food - flavor/portion size, Great service, Great prices

Cons: Not much space

Vegan Food Dreams - Edit

I love Loving Hut! Their food is delicious. Their staff is friendly and fast. The only complaint for the Tempe location is how tiny it is. The tables are small and their aren't very many inside, but I can look past that since the food is awesome.

Pros: 100% Vegan, Friendly Staff, Good price

Cons: Few seating options, Closed Sundays

So so good. - Edit

Super friendly amazing selection. I have had most of the menu already, the only thing that did not do it for me was the chili fries. This is a must for any one, veggie or not.

Good vegan food. - Edit

Almost all of the dishes feature mock meats which I'm not a fan of but despite that everything was very good. The staff were very helpful and the food was prepared quickly and served hot. If I go again I will ask what they can make me without the mock meats. They were so helpful that I believe they would be accommodating.

This is an order at the counter and be served at your table style restaurant. The place is tiny with only three four seat tables inside, one of which only had two stools. It looks like another three tables are available outside for when it isn't cold outside.

Pros: all vegan, decent size menu, friendly staff

Cons: lots of mock meats

Felt the LOVE at Loving Hut Tempe! - Edit

The newest Loving Hut has opened in Tempe, AZ, and the world is smiling. If you're not familiar with Loving Hut, they are the largest vegan restaurant chain in the world. This location is brought to you by the owners of the Glendale LH location.

I went for their grand opening party on Saturday, 21Nov15, which they sweetly dubbed a "Welcoming & Appreciation" Party. From 11am-9pm, they served only a special menu, which consisted of Golden Rolls, Rainbow Salad, Golden Beauty, Kung Pao, Save the Planet Curry, and your choice of Lemongrass, Jasmine, or Hibuscus tea all for only $7.95! This idea is ingenious. Kudos to whomever came up with this. It allowed newbies to try several different dishes, and gave me a chance to go outside of my normal go-to dishes. It was a LOT of food and it came out fast and delicious. 'Twas a very successful and well-organized soft opening.

The employees were all extremely nice. I felt like family; it made my soul smile.

How can you not love Loving Hut? Not only are they 100% vegan, but they are passionately committed to saving the planet (Eco-friendly containers) as well as animals, and they are always sweet and kind. It truly is a Loving Hut. Peace and love, y'all!

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff

Return to Tempe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1955 times.