Loving Hut - Sinyi

• Vegan
Contact 02-23460036

247, Songde Rd, Sinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan, 110

愛家 is part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individually operated. Serves vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages.

Category: Vegan, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by nickb

Delicious, wholesome food near Taipei 101!!

Me and 2 friends wanted to try one of the Loving Hut branches in Taipei this February but because of Lunar New Year they were all closed...except for the Sinyi branch until 2pm, thankfully!!

I'm so glad we had the chance to try it, as the food here was absolutely delicious! It was hard to choose what to eat, there was so much variety and it all sounded amazing! Between us we shared a veggie burger, udon dish and a delicious mixed veggie stew type of dish along with some smoothies...oh my...we all agreed it was all superb! Such fresh and wholesome food, generous portions and very reasonably priced! The owner of the restaurant was so lovely and kind; despite being busy with New Year preparations, she chatted to us and gave us some great recommendations from the menu and even gave us loads of a fresh tofu dish she had just prepared, for free!! We really felt like we were dining in someone's house, it was such a nice meal. I wish I could go back there and I definitely will if I'm ever in Taipei again. This is by far the best Loving Hut I've been to (in any country) - definitely go if you're in Taipei :)
Updated from previous review on Monday June 15, 2015

Pros: Delicious food!, Varied menu, Reasonably priced

Nice range of tasty food

This Loving Hut is Korean owned, and the menu features a good range of soup noodles, Italian-style pasta, rice dishes and snacks. The kimchi noodle soup was delicious, and the pasta dishes are tasty but nothing special. Overall, tasty food & excellent value.

Pros: Good range of food, Excellent value

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Sinyi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1929 times since Oct 2010.