Loving Hut

Contact 404-941-7992

220 Hammond Dr NE Unit 302, Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA, 30328

Opened Aug 2013. Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Has gluten free,soy free, nut free as well as raw food and wheatgrass. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Raw, Take-out, Asian

First Review by Soul2Soul Educare

Vegan junk food - Edit

While I'm a huge fan of the Loving Hut chains, I find that a lot of their food is unhealthy. Sure, it's plant-based, but it can also be extremely processed/deep fried. In a pinch, Loving Hut is a good place to stop.

Pros: Affordable, Meal sizes are decent

Cons: Junky vegan food

Fairly Yummy - Edit

I had the Spring Rolls, Fried rice and strawberry cream and chocolate desert. The spring Rolls and the desert were really yummy. The fried rice was a wee bit salty but still good. I had to parallel park and the spots were limited. The place was quaint and the chap who worked at the counter was very pleasant and helpful.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, Clean and well lighted - quaint place

Cons: parking, a wee bit pricey - I paid 20$ for lunch

Nice Vegan Spot! - Edit

I've been here a few times. It's a really nice, casual space. I've had the curry over rice, spring rolls, dumplings, raw pizza. All good. Not very spicy but you can ask them to turn up the heat, if spice is your thing. Raw pizza is really good and staff is really friendly and accommodating. Food is mostly Asian with some other influences. Good all around vegan spot. The upstairs can accommodate a group nicely.

Amazing! - Edit

Went out to Loving Hut on Saturday. It was a cute little place, with downstairs and upstairs seating areas. We placed our orders at the front (I ordered the Loving Hut Falafel and my wife got the Stir-Fry Curry Delight and we ordered the Potsticker Dumplings as an appetizer) and we went upstairs to sit. The wait was pretty short (we went around 5pm, and there weren't many people there).

The food was amazing! The potstickers were so good that I was glad we ordered the large portion!

The falafel was great, and the side salad was also really good! The sauce for the falafel was great! I would most definitely order this again!

The curry delight was great as well! My wife thoroughly enjoyed it!

The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very nice. Unfortunately, it is a bit of a drive to the restaurant, but we most certainly plan on stopping by again! :)

Healthy and Delicious! - Edit

Just visited this location for the 1st time and were very happy with the food, service and decor. We were a mixed group of vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters and all were pleased with our choices. I loved my House Curry.

We'll definitely return for more.

Great Selection - Edit

Loving Hut always has a nice selection of entrees and desserts. I enjoy their food regularly during lunch, and their portions always leave me feeling full and having leftovers.

I wish they were open Sundays.

Pros: Yummy, Great Selection, Good Location

Cons: Not Open Sunday, Not Much Parking

Loving Hut Sandy Springs, - Edit

Beautiful dining experience for vegans and non-vegans alike. I have taken friends and family who have raved about the food. Entrees are served freshly made and beautifully arranged on the plate. There are a lot of menu choices to appeal to most patrons. The restaurant is attractive with tablecloths, fresh flowers and seating on two levels. Classical , soft music plays in the background so dinner conversations are not interrupted. Desserts are fabulous.
Updated from previous review on Thursday November 07, 2013

Pros: Healthy, delicious food, good prices, Service with a smile, Beautiful restaurant, outdoor seating

Cons: no cons

sandy springs loving hut - Edit

Thanks a lot guys,We had a very nice meal on Saturday,i had lentil soup and fried rice(brown)Good people,the young man serving us was super nice.
3rd time to visit and we will be back,this loving hut is getting more and more crowded every time i come.very different to other loving huts that i have been to,this one is less Asian food and more european,so keep in that direction.
Thanks
5 star

Finally a Healthy Vegan Restaurant in Atlanta - Edit

This restaurant is truly awesome. There are quite a few vegan/vegetarian restaurants in Atlanta, but this one stands out because it offers healthy vegan cuisine too! Plus their menu is an array of dishes from the East and West. They have daily specials on the blackboard with raw food, gluten free options and delicious smoothies and juices. The food is delicious and prepared fresh daily. The service is awesome and always comes with a smile. The Chef always comes and greets everyone. Last week he even gave us free wheat grass shots! We love this place!

Pros: Healthy Food Available, Great Service, Delicious Variety of Food

Return to Sandy Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4516 times since Aug 2013.