Loving Hut

19A Quintino Sella, Rimini, Italy, 47921

Vegan cafe est. 2016 in the historical centre, close to the university. It's part of the international restaurant group, each location being individually operated. Serves a mix of Asian and western cuisines, weekly specials, vegan cakes, fermented lemonade, and Italian coffee drinks. Open Tue-Sun 19:00-22:00, Thu-Fri 12:00-15:00.

Categories: Vegan, International, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, European

First Review by Frafitveg

GianlucaMarucci

Points +20

10 Aug 2020

Tappa obbligata se sei a Rimini

Il ristorante vegano numero uno a Rimini. Posto accogliente e cibo super delizioso. Il miglior ramen vegan in Italia

SeanParry

Points +85

03 Nov 2019

Welcoming oasis.

The lovely staff welcomed me as I was the first to arrive. Extra helpful and nice ambiance. I enjoyed a lovely green tea ( fresh leaves) and the Ramen. I liked the fusion options. They had some happy cow stickers which I wanted. I realised how much I love and rely on Happy Cow.

Pros: Lovely friendly staff , Nice food

nagnoj

Points +51

20 Aug 2019

Super

The food was delicious and full of flavour. The service was friendly and we enjoyed dinner. If you are in the area, definitely make the effort to get there.

Paolj

Points +113

15 Aug 2019

Tutto buonissimo

Quando sono a Rimini cerco di passarci sempre. Anche se la scelta non è molta i piatti e i dolci sono veramente buonissimi. Il personale molto gentile e l’ambiente carino. Consigliatissimo.

Pros: Tanti posti a sedere, Varietà di dolci

Cons: Un po’ costoso

levi24

Points +644

28 Jul 2019

Good Pad Thai

Pretty yummy Pad Thai. I was still a little hungry afterward but was also too cheap to order an appetizer lol. Prices are OK. I think the price star should actually be $$.

Pros: Taste, atmosphere

Nicolemf17

Points +73

13 Jun 2019

Best vegan food in Rimini

My first time to a Loving Hut restaurant, and I was not disappointed. I was lucky enough to go twice.

I went once for dinner—I got dumplings as a starter and then the burrito. Both very good. Also got to try the vegan tiramisu, it was amazing!

I also went for lunch—to the buffet—and I was so happy I did. I got to try a lot of different foods from the menu, including the jackfruit bbq and the Pad Thai.

Pros: Delicious healthy food, good portions and pricing, friendly service and atmosphere

lorind13

Points +267

02 Jun 2019

Nice little spot.

Such a relief to have an all vegan restaurant in Rimini to take the guesswork out of eating out! The owner was friendly and happy to speak English. We weren’t around to try the buffet which is lunch only, but the dumplings, Pad Thai, and chocolate cheesecake were all good.

Bastien

Points +50

30 Dec 2018

Very tasty food and cute place

I like Loving Hut so much. The food is really delicious, the owner is very friendly and speaks English very well. I had Vegan Pad Thai and a dessert which were really tasty. I definitely recommend this place :)

Pros: Cute place, Delicious food, Affordable price

cricket93

Points +88

14 Nov 2018

Don’t miss it!

The staff were SO friendly and the food was to die for! I got the jackfruit burger and tiramisu!

Pros: Only vegan options

casa sangam

Points +62

19 Oct 2018

Ottimo

Piccolo gioiello in quel di Rimini , cibo buono curato e vegano. Super consigliato - A treat for vegan and lovers of eastern touches

Pros: Dolci super , Panini vegani, Mix orientale

Cil

Points +88

06 Sep 2018

Heerlijk gegeten

Gezellig restaurant, heerlijk eten en goede bediening!

MartinMroč

Points +21

12 Aug 2018

I didn't expect this

Thanks God for this amazing place ! Their cakes are on another level and food is so tasty. I think this place is great option for vegetarians and also for meatlovers.

Pros: nice staff, nice taste, nice cakes

Cons: 1 € / person for sevice

eco.chiara

Points +16

03 May 2018

Amazing vegan food

A small and tiny place in the city centre. They serve great vegan food and also one of the best vegan desserts I've ever tried.

Pros: everything is vegan and it tastes good!

Garazimugu

Points +26

26 Feb 2018

Best vegan food I have tried

We all ordered burgers, sauces were amazing and we had never eaten such a delicious "meat". The waiters are very kind as well as the decoration and they not only serve vegan food but also have cooking courses and information.
I highly recommend trying the desserts they are espectacular.

Aga2306

Points +33

01 Oct 2017

Lovely place

A very cosy place with delicious food and excellent deserts (I loved their vegan tiramisu)!

LiaTraballero

Points +903

13 Aug 2017

Fantastic!

We went for dinner.
The place is small but is at the corner of two streets and it has glass walls on two sides, that makes it much bigger and nicer.
The menu doesn't give many options, but trust us, they are just enough! The food is so good and tasty!
The staff is kind and efficient.
We'll come back.

IT IS GOING TO BE CLOSED FROM Aug 13th to Sep 11th

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-13

Pros: Location, Food

SilviaZuin

Points +42

10 Aug 2017

Esperienza da non perdere

Ristorante-caffe' piccolo ma molto curato e moderno. Presenta il meglio degli alimenti e delle bevande vegan, alcuni addirittura ancora poco presenti in Italia. Cibo ottimo, personale attento e cortese anche con gli animali. Nel suo piccolo cerca di diffonderne anche la filosofia

HopeCasella-Holtum

Points +18

02 Jun 2017

amazing food, great people

This place is a must for anyone coming to Rimini. The people were so welcoming and helpful in giving me a bunch of info about all the best vegan spots around. Plus the food is absolutely delicious, don't pass this one up!

maddoc

Points +39

29 Apr 2017

happy veg bistro

Situato in centro storico di Rimini ma in zona tranquilla. Bar bistro vegano in stile "english", ambiente tranquillo e personale molto accogliente. Scelta tra quattro piatti e ampia scelta di dolci. Abbiamo provato il vegburger e i noodles di riso. entrambi molto molto buoni, gustosi e ben presentati. dei dolci provato veg cheesecake ai mirtilli, deliziosa
Da consigliare assolutamente a tutti

Pros: zona centrale ma tranquilla, ambiente accogliente, cucina veg ben fatta

Cons: scelta un po' limitata

Frafitveg

Points +28

22 Feb 2017

perfect vegan

If you are in Rimni, you must try this! All delicious dish are vegan and so tasty!! Desserts also raw-veg are amazing!

Return to Rimini Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.