Loving Hut

• Friend

92 Boulevard de Beaumarchais, Paris, France, 75011

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family operated - this one since 2009. Serves vegan meals and dessert plus coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Also features a small vegan grocery corner. Nearby train Saint-Sébastien Froissard/line 8. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 7:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian

First Review by jbgranick

un loving hut un peu banal et cher - Edit

Le choix n'est pas énorme, les plats ne sont pas très créatifs et on peut attendre assez longtemps avant d'être servi. C'est bon mais sans grande inventivité ni renouvellement, et surtout c'est cher. Beaucoup de plats au soja donc pour ceux qui n'aiment pas, c'est pas vraiment l'endroit. La plupart des desserts sont sans intérêt. La déco est du style épuré, l'ambiance un peu froide. Quant aux diffusions télé de la Maître suprême, on peut faire abstraction.

Pros: bons plats, amical

Cons: mauvais rapport, service lent, manque de créativité

A nice place but nothing amazing - Edit

I went there with my mother for dinner. And that was nice but I don't know. There was really nothing special and I think it's totally the kind of dish I can do myself. It's really good ! But don't expect great cuisine :) The plates are quite big so you won't be hungry at the end for sure ! The quiche and the mushroom crepe were nice, the fish-kind-tofu super great and the cheesecake a bit simple but nice too.

Pros: Big plates

Cons: Not sophisticated cuisine

Nice vegan restaurant - Edit

I've been there a several times, and I've tried everything on the menu !

They serve few plates tasting/texturing really like meat (and that's my 3 meat-eating friends who tell's that !), but not only, and If you don't want to have stuff tasting like meat you also have the choice ! They also have desert ! The service is good, people are nice.

The only downside : they don't change the menu often :( In 3 or 4 years I didn't see new stuff, that's why now I've stop going there.

Pros: Tasty

Cons: They should change what is on the menu cause when

no taste - Edit

We're going at this place for eat, but we expected so mutch of that place. The food haven't got any taste, the worst was the drink proposed. Too expensive.

Very interresting menu - Edit

I've been there two or three times and should go back. I really like the fact that they offer some typical french dishes (quiche, crêpe, ...) as well as burger and asian-style food.
Last time I was there they had durian ice cream - you don't want to miss that!!!!

Pros: fusion menu, easy to find

Cons: supreme master tv, closed in the afternoon

AWESOME - Edit

Best Vegan restaurant I've ever been to.

Pros: all

Cons: none

Typical Loving Hut - Edit

Just your typical Loving Hut, reasonably priced, tasty but not mind blowing, mostly Asian inspired cuisine! We had the springrolls and they were delicious.

Meh - Edit

Good service, just a little too expencive for me because I didn't enjoy the food so much. A lot of food but the seasoning was not there.

Pros: Burger was good

Cons: plain, not much flavor. quite expencive

the best vegan burger in Paris! - Edit

I have tried nearly all veggie burgers in Paris but this one is simply the best! comes with good vegan mayonnaise and home made fries. the rest of the food is more Asian with some delicious starters, but they also do vegan filled crepes and a wonderful chocolate cake! does not serve alcohol but has a very good lemonade. absolutely necessary to book, it's always very crowded!

Good choice - Edit

I've been there last week with a lot of expectations, and while the personnel is really friendly and outgoing, the food itself was only 3/5 stars, I have to admit. I had some noodles with fried tofu which were alright, but also not the greatest food I've ever had in my life. My company had a quiche which she, however, loved. The soup that came along was also very tasty. As dessert we shared the vegan ice cream, which was alright, my company didn't like it so much, tho. Overall 4/5 stars, because her food was better than mine.

Pros: Nice menu, good choices, Nice place, very cosy, Friendly personnel

Cons: Food was only "okay", Ice cream wasn't the greatest, either..

The Safe Choice for Vegan Food in Paris - Edit

Visited several times in the last couple of years.

For me, Loving Hut is one of those places where you know what to expect. The menu doesn't change much; but every plate I've had is very good.

Similar to other Loving Huts, the dishes are mostly asian. I particularly like the Vietnamese crepe, the bruschettas and the cheese cake.
Prices are also fair, given the portion size and location.

In summary, whenever I cannot decide where to go, I go to Loving Hut and I always enjoy it.

Pros: tasty, price, location

Cons: none

Excellent Vegan place - Edit

Excellent food and service.

Large selection of good food - Edit

Nice vegan place and a large selection of dishes. You can find veggie burgers, Italian spaghetti, Chinese and Vietnamese food. Everything I tasted was great. There are also some wonderful desserts, for instance a delicious cheese cake.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-04

Limited soyfree options - Edit

Unfortunately the majority of the food contained soya or/and nuts. I ended up having the mango and coconut sorbet. after visiting Barcelona and having excellent sorbets, this was a disappointing experience.

Pros: Marks their menu with common allergens

Cons: Hardly any soy-/nutfree options

sadly average - Edit

We had quite a few dishes and really wanted to love the place but what was served was unfortunately rather average. For example, the noodle dish had just two or three veggies in it. Come on folks, let's see some broccoli, snow peas, nuts. Make it interesting. To me it was like an American food chain.

Never fails - Edit

This chain is always a winner. I ate like a pig here. I started with the golden nuggets (fried to perfection on the outside; slightly softer than expected on the inside - but still tasty), had the mushroom cream crepe (the only crepe I actually had during my stay and it was to die for!!!!!) for an entree, and then finished my meal with the cheesecake. Enjoyed every morsel. Many thanks to whomever it was that included the metro station near this place.

Pros: really good food, excellent prices, convenient to metro

Génial - Edit

Énormément de choix, cuisine asiatique ET occidentale. Un must pour ceux à qui la cuisine asiatique omnivore manque !
Les prix sont tout à fait raisonnable.

Pros: Le choix, Les prix, Présence de cuisine asiatique dans le menu

Cons: Horaires, Portions assez petites, Taille du restaurant

Amazing Meal - Edit

This was one of the best meals I've had in Paris and it was one of the cheapest.
I had lunch and chose the daily menu. It seemed like home made food. I also had nuggets and it was one of best that I tried.
I really recommend this place!

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.