CLOSED: Loving Hut - Onyang Store

041-549-1638

1406, Oncheon-Dong, Asan, South Korea

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Reported closed, Nov 2017.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian

First Review by EvaDelgado

Use Onyang address on the Loving hut website! - Edit

I was unsure of this Loving Hut location because the address through this app wouldn't show up on google maps for me. I looked on the loving Hut website and used the address they have for the Onyang location.

To get here by car use the Waze app and put 22-7 Simin-ro Asan-si Chungcheongnam-do. It's about a 30 minute drive from Pyeongtaek.

As for the food, it was pretty good, but there were only 4 things on the menu. I tried the Soy cutlet, grilled meat dish, and perilla seed soup. The lady that works there was also very sweet and gave me extra food and even packed everything I did not eat so I can take home.

There were also two dogs and two cats there that I think that they live there with the lady. They were friendly and super cute.

Easy to find driving with a GPS - Edit

I am sorry I have no clue how to get here by train. But I can tell you that the Happy Cow Address is right!

I got a "Ham" Salad and a "Ham" Sandwich to go. It was not like anything I had ever had before. I thought it was a cute concept, it was apple slices, then "ham" repeated over and over again then covered with like a slaw.

They also had things on the menu that I had seen at other Loving Hut like Sweat and Sour Vegetables. You can also buy Choco Wafers and other Loving Hut Groceries.
The people were very nice. They have dogs. One is missing a foot and hops around. I am telling you just in case that is an issue. The Dogs are nice and follow Directions.

Pros: Great Food, Nice People, Address is right

Has CLOSED: Loving Hut - Onyang Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.