Loving Hut - Onyang Store

Contact 041-549-1638

1406, Oncheon-Dong, Asan, South Korea,

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and more. Open .

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian

First Review by EvaDelgado

Easy to find driving with a GPS - Edit

I am sorry I have no clue how to get here by train. But I can tell you that the Happy Cow Address is right!

I got a "Ham" Salad and a "Ham" Sandwich to go. It was not like anything I had ever had before. I thought it was a cute concept, it was apple slices, then "ham" repeated over and over again then covered with like a slaw.

They also had things on the menu that I had seen at other Loving Hut like Sweat and Sour Vegetables. You can also buy Choco Wafers and other Loving Hut Groceries.
The people were very nice. They have dogs. One is missing a foot and hops around. I am telling you just in case that is an issue. The Dogs are nice and follow Directions.

Pros: Great Food, Nice People, Address is right

Return to Asan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Onyang Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 816 times since Oct 2010.