Loving Hut - Ladera Ranch

• Vegan
Contact 949-365-1077

27522 Antonio Pkwy Ste P2 (at Crown Valley), Ladera Ranch, California, USA, 92694

Part of the fast growing international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for vegetarian living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, dessert, and fresh bread.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by Moneyz

Love Loving Hut - Edit

The staff here is always super friendly and attentive, they always have some vegan goodies like chocolate for sale on the side as well. They have meals that range from not super healthy, to pretty healthy, everything I have ever tried from here is delicious though! This location is pretty spacious, but kind of in a secluded area in my opinion.

Pros: Delicious , Big Portions , Staff Is Great!

Cons: Secluded Area

Great food/ bad service - Edit

Love there food but really bad service I will not be eating at the restaurant any longer sadly if you go here be prepared for young rude teenagers there service was so bad I didn't even finish my food one server didn't even greet me and stayed quiet the whole time well I was ordering

Pros: great food

Cons: horrible service

Savory and wonderful! - Edit

My first experience with a Loving Hut was in SF a few months ago at the suggestion of a v friend. Knowing how awesome our meal was there, I talked my husband into the 25 min drive up from Laguna for dinner while in the area. The menu here is far simpler and with fewer choices? But in a much more modern area with clean, bright decor. Maybe I was feeling fresh with the bright design, but I ordered the BBQ noodle bowl after a few you fries appys. The fresh bowl of cold rice noodles was served with birch flavors of cilantro, lettuce, and sprig onion balancing against the soy protein beef and crispy spring rolls. A super flavorful broth was served along side, which I promptly soaked into the whole bowl after a timid first bite. Though the location can be a bit inconvenient if your staying beachside, it's absolutely worth the trek and the stunning drive will make you forget how far you'll go for an ideal meal.

Loving Hut is anything but loving. - Edit

As a vegetarian for almost 30 years, I was excited to see a restaurant in my neighborhood I could actually eat at without questioning the menu. I went to this place the week it opened and it was terrible. Slow service, overpriced and generally awful. I thought I'd give it another chance 2 months later and nothing changed. The food is average to say the least, the ambiance cold, the service terrible! Don't bother. Go to Native Foods or Veggie Grill instead.

Pros: nothing

Cons: food quality, over priced, cannot understand the staff

Loving Hut - Edit

My experience at this Loving Hut was pretty average. I ordered the vegan pho light on vegan meats and my bf ordered a spicy seitan dish. My pho was really OK, I couldn't finish it because I felt the flavor was a little overpowering. My bf also thought the seitan dish was OK, in fact he just ate the vegetables because the seitan was too think/chewy. I'm adding 1 extra cow since this is one of the only vegan places in the area and because the location was nice and the employees were friendly. But overall, the food is really a 3.

perfection - Edit

We have found this vegan restaurant with yummy and tasty dishes. We had combo rice and pho with decent prices. Bravo! It really hit the spot! The flavors and textures married in my mouth harmoniously. If a carnivore came in, they could not tell the difference and I'm SURE of that :D. I would come back here at least once a week and I highly recommend this to anyone with an adventurous taste buds who likes to try to yet familiar things.

Pros: clean, flavorful, friendly

Vegan Food - Edit

Loving Hut at Ladera Ranch, CA is the finest vegan restaurant around the Orange County area, not only the decoration was beautiful but the food and the service were equally compare to the decoration. I had the gold noodle when I was there with my family, it was delicious. The noodle is crisp, not too soft and not to hard, that is how it should be. The vegan pork slices and the vegetable in the soup added flavors. I would highly recomment this restaurant to everyone because I will go back and try other dishes on the menu. Loving Hut has a large menu with all these delicious looking dishes makes me want to try them all.

Pros: Excellent food, Cleaniness, Friendly staff

friendly and clean - Edit

This was my first time at any Loving Hut, so I had no idea what to expect. The restaurant was very clean and was minimalist in design with lots of white walls, tables, etc. with some art on the walls and a prominent logo. It's order at the counter from a menu with color pictures and I took my order to go. The friendly staff guy offered me water while I waited which wasn't long. As I was leaving, I saw that they had a new tiramisu for $4.50 a slice. I wish I'd gotten it. Next time! As for the food, I ordered the crispy wontons and the orange chick-un. Both were basic good Chinese dishes. I especially liked the wontons, but the orange chick-un was particularly nugget like and a little hard, but that may have been since I got it to go and didn't eat it fresh on site. I would definitely try a Loving Hut again though.

Pros: clean nice place, easy to order color menu, friendly staff

Vegan Food Chain - Edit

My most memorable thing about this place is how kind the service staff was. The food was also very tasty. This is the second Loving Hut I've been to and it's great because they actually had different menu items than the first one. I've tried the Golden Nuggets, Vegan cheese bread, Asian BBQ Chik'n and Braised Lavar. I found them to all be very flavorful. I also went with a non-vegan who is weary of Asian food in general and she really enjoyed all the items too. Also, the prices are very reasonable.

Pros: Very Friendly Wait Staff

It was an experience - Edit

I have been to my fair share of vegan restaurants, but this was truly amazing. It was my first time going today, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The place had an extremely comfortable setting and looked extremely nice inside and out. Food was relatively cheap price wise, but definitely not in taste. I brought two of my non-veg friends here, and they both enjoyed just as much as I did. Soup Bowls were cheap (like 7-8 bucks) and were pretty dang big bowls. I can eat a lot, and i felt relatively stuffed after finishing the entire bowl. The staff was extremely friendly as and kind as well, the chef even came out and started talking to us and asked us how we liked it, and it was nothing but praise from our group.
Top Notch place, and vegan cheesecake that is AMAZING. Go check it out, you wont be disappointed.

Pros: amazing food, relatively cheap, good service

Delicious food and happy atmosphere - Edit

The restaurant looks very clean, sophisticated, and has a happy atmosphere. It was just opened for a week when I came. I tried the Spicy Cha Cha and Vegan Lavar (veggie fish) dishes. Both were delicious. I didn't have a chance to try the noodle soups yet although they look yummy (watching neighbors consuming them). I noticed that there were no eggplant and tofu dish and no guru curry dish in their menu. I would love to eat something 'saucy' on top of my rice. Both the dishes I tried were something dry on rice. They were great and tasty but a saucy dish to accompany it would have been better. The desserts were good, I tried the Mocha Cake and the Lemon Creamcheeze cake. Both were delicious however the price is kind of high for $6.50 per slice. Dinner dishes prices were reasonable but the slice of cake price was too high, in my opinion. I make vegan cake myself and I would not have sold it for $6.50 per slice. I still give an excellent rating since it is a new restaurant. I am sure they will make some adjustments in their menu.

Pros: Delicious food, Bright and happy atmosphere, Service was excellent

Cons: Dessert price was too high, No Guru curry or eggplant and tofu dishe

Return to Ladera Ranch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Ladera Ranch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2674 times since Aug 2009.