Loving Hut

• ( 38 reviews )

12050 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, California, USA, 92840

Part of the international vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master ChingHai. Each location is individually owned. Serves vegan food and non-alcoholic beverages. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 3:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by xmrfigx

Banangela97

Points +523

02 Dec 2021

Okay

I like that it was all vegan, but the service wasn't my favorite😒food was fine! Idk if I'd come back

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Slow, Not the best atmosphere

nikisvegan

Points +275

18 Oct 2021

good!

this location has a limited menu compared to other locations, but it was pretty good! the restaurant smells delicious. I had the fried rice which wasn’t super special but was nice. the tiramisu and thai teas were great!

Pros: all vegan, was close to where I stayed

Cons: kinda small menu

donmcclary

veggiebreeze

Points +132

21 Jun 2021

Barely edible

I brought a carnivore friend and we got takeout because I wanted to show him how good vegan food could be. We both ordered the orange chicken and I asked to be sure it would not be deep fried. Not only was it deep fried, but it was so hard that he couldn't eat it. It must have been standing around for hours before they put it in our food. The staff was disorganized, the food was bad, it was a waste of money and a lost opportunity to influence a carnivore to consider a vegan diet. Shameful

LewLuck

Points +27

01 Mar 2021

The best double burger for me and fries (well done)

The food taste amazing, great quality and doesnt make you feel like crap later. Pure Vegan goodness

Chia

Points +3635

21 Jan 2021

Pho and Rolls

A few weeks ago we got take-out. I had a pho soup which was tasty with a fragrant broth. The rice paper rolls were alright, too - comes with a side peanut sauce dip. Would like to try other dishes if I get the chance to go back.

NatSantana

Points +54

02 Aug 2020

Amazing

Great food, so many tasty plates. l loved the Crispy Chic Burger. I recommend it, is so good!

bbhence

Points +13

20 Jun 2020

Amazing food

Everything here is great tasting. The tacos are terrific, the rice bowls are tasty and can get spicy if you want. My fav. is the Apple Smoke Burger. You just can't go wrong here.

Pros: All vegan

Shanticlare

Points +270

06 Apr 2020

Great Chinese / Thai Food

The food there tastes so good and fresh. Their pad thai isn't too salty, it's just right. The mixed veggies are quite tasty. There desserts are so delicious. I really like their food. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys simple delicious Chinese food.

Pros: tastes fresh

TravisDobbins

Points +18

28 Jan 2020

Great selection

First trip was amazing. The staff is incredibly friendly and the menu has something for everyone. Highly recommend you call your order in ahead.

Pros: Completely Vegan, Wide variety of options, Friendly and attentive staff

Cons: Not a huge seating area, Can get busy with many to go orders

BelindaAmpofo

Points +22

20 Dec 2019

My fave

I love it here! My fave restaurant. Every time I order the royal noodle soup I always ask for spicy level 10 and the guy that always takes my order makes me laugh with his reaction every time. The food here is so amazing!

Pros: Sweet staff yummy food.

peppitaly

Points +1122

05 Nov 2019

Asian style

They have many options, kombucha, cookies and cake. It's practically the only vegan restaurant around, other than that food it's OK.

meshelle20

Points +154

25 Oct 2019

I like this place a lot

It a lot of food and I love to spilt it with couple of my friends. We order to share!

Pros: A lot of food choice , Friendly

Cons: N/a

ReneeNButtercup

Points +1129

13 Jun 2019

GG Vegan

This has become a regular spot for us since I discovered their tacos, in particular I love the asada tacos; they are seriously amazing. The texture is very authentic and the spices are great. The chick'n and Fish-less tacos are really good as well. The fish-less is fried and crispy and not rubbery. The chik'n is well spiced but the star of the taco's has to be the asada.

They offer a variety of items besides the tacos, like their fried spring rolls, some great noodle dishes as well burgers, but honestly the tacos call me in most often.

This location is nicely decorated clean and the staff/owners are always really friendly. Service is timely. Nothing has ever taken a ridiculous amount of time just an appropriate amount of time to make the food.

martymcfly1993

Points +34

31 May 2019

Fantastic little place!

The customer service was sweet and food was speedy and so yummy. :)

Pros: All vegan options, Desserts to-go, Quick service

Zombiecynthia

Points +320

20 May 2019

Loving Hut Near Disney!

Very close to Disneyland AND Honda Center, but there can be some traffic to try to get there. The place was smaller and not really able to accommodate larger groups- but plethora of options and it’s ALL vegan! Surf Tacos were tasty, lots of lettuce was added- great for that extra crunch and they have desserts! Recommend if in the area.

Pros: All Vegan!, Friendly staff

josexhonor

Points +70

04 May 2019

Loving hut

I’ve been going to this loving hut for 6 years, I can disappear for a few months and they forever remember my name. Great food, great prices, even my non vegan friends love it.

Pros: Good food, Excellent prices, Lovely staff

HerbivoreMia

Points +16

28 Apr 2019

Delicious Asian vegan food 😊

The food comes in nice size portions and is delicious.
The atmosphere is cute and the friendly.
I can only say good things about this place.

Sarrie

Points +150

11 Apr 2019

Good, but not good for GFO

Great place for junk and semi healthy food. I’ve had a lot of things here, and they offer everything I’d expect when going out to a restaurant. Lots of items on the menu and very kind employees.

Sadly, they don’t really have any good gluten free options. That’s my only complaint.

Pros: Many menu items of different food styles, Tasty, Very nice employees, love them!

Cons: Bad gluten free options, Kinda pricey, but that’s every place near Disney

tninja

Points +25

10 Apr 2019

5 gf options

Nothing could be modified to make it gf.

Pros: Everything was vegan, enjoy!

Cons: 1 app, 1 salad, 3 fried rices were gluten free., Could not make other entrees gluten free.

miiss_maravilla

Points +23

Mostly Veg
03 Apr 2019

Food

Been here a couple of times and doesn't disappoint!

d_greenwald

Points +105

10 Dec 2018

Very friendly

Very friendly loving hut with good food.

Queentero

Points +34

19 Nov 2018

The place to go

This is our spot for date night, take out, and my 1st choice to take non vegans try amazing vegan food. The man at the register is super nice and all the waiters are friendly. Plus it's super close to home.

esr86

Points +32

20 Oct 2018

Fantastic food

Great truly vegan food that is tasty, healthy, and delicious

Pros: Lots of delicious vegan options, Nice people and service, Reasonably priced

whosthegoss

Points +88

16 Oct 2018

Loving The Loving Hut

Very good! A great vegan eatery near Disneyland! We would come back here just for the golden egg rolls alone! But everything we had was delicious!

Pros: Great amount of options, Attentive waiter , Refreshing lemon water provided

dharman222

Points +24

08 Oct 2018

Great place to relax and enjoy a variety of yummy vegan foods.

The owner is the sweetest and her hired help is young, fresh and fun to chat with.

Pros: Not expensive at all.

MelissaSueMendoza

Points +15

25 Mar 2018

So good!!

We had the Tangy Orange and fried rice... They were both so good! Definitely going back!

Return to Garden Grove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.