Loving Hut

Contact 02-87648547

Shop G47, Neeta Shopping Centre, Smart St, Fairfield, New South Wales, 2165

Part of the international vegan restaurants inspired Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serves all vegan food. Each location is individual family owned. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Asian

First Review by happy little atheist

Happy I found it - Edit

I went here for lunch today after checking the app and the first place I tried had closed down. Loving Hut is in my experience more or less the same all over. The food is always adequate and can be very good, the place is always clean and the staffs always friendly.

The Fairfield venue is no exception. If you've had Loving Hut before, you know what to expect. If not, it is your standard Asian vegetarian style cookery, lots of tofu and mock meat options with noodles or rice, soups and hot pots. I had entree and main with rice and two drinks for $26, I think without the drinks that would be $20... very cheap for a decent feed. And I am happily very full afterwards. The venue is on the street at Neeta shopping centre so you can park inside for free for 3 hours which is handy.

Pros: All food is vegan, Convenient parking, Lots to choose from on the menu

Cons: Small restaurant, might be a problem for a large g, TV on in the background promoting Supreme Master

Return to Fairfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 215 times since May 2016.