CLOSED: Loving Hut Express - Monterrey

Contact 52-81-1175-2441

Frachisco L. Rocha (at Gonzalitos), Monterrey, Mexico, 64634

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts -- tacos, gorditas, wraps, fajitas, chicharron gluten, coconut orchata, and more. REPORTED CLOSED, JULY 2016.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Mexican, Asian

First Review by ElizabethPEI

Need to reinvent their menu and lower their $$ - Edit

The food is good but it's the same menu as 4 years ago. Now there are many other choices with lower prices but theirs seem to go higher for no reason, for instance they sale the Tofurkey Turkey in 52 dlls! I bought last month in the US for only 30 dlls, even if they pay taxes to import it to Mexico it costs 35 dlls.

Come'on you can do it Lovin Hut, I used to like you a lot but you need to change your strategy!

I love it! - Edit

I really loved their food! We had some vegan chicken Tacos and "meat" Burritos. I loved the vegan chicken so much! It was very yummy and for a good price! I would always go there again. It's such a pity that they don't have seats! But at least one of the very few vegan places in Mexico! I can really recommend it!

Pros: excellent food for good price, fast made

Cons: no seats

Wow! Just...wow! - Edit

This is such an amazing find. Vegan food is so hard to find in Mexico, but this food cart does not disappoint. Everything is vegan! The food was an amazing mix of Mexican and American fast food (burgers, hotdogs, tacos, gorditas) and priced just right. Also, the owners were such nice people. I just can't say enough good things about this cart.

Pros: Friendly, Great taste, Inexpensive

Cons: Small, Weird hours, No seating

Return to Monterrey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Loving Hut Express - Monterrey closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.