CLOSED: Loving Hut Express

Contact 0038670631502

Partizanska cesta 3-5, Maribor, Slovenia, 2000

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated. Serves all vegan food, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan desserts. Reported closed to HappyCow, Oct 2014.

Category: Vegan, Fast food

First Review by mirnap

what a great stop! - Edit

1 day in Maribor, stopped there, and wow! great choice, first of all, even for the desserts.

I had the daily soup - it was chili style, and was wonderfully tasty and rich with different yummy veggies and seitan. Big enough as a meal, too, and served with a nice warm tortilla.

Yum!

Pros: yummy, great choice, unexpensive

Hit the spot! - Edit

This place was exactly what we needed after touring around Maribor. First of all, the guy working there was super nice and explained the whole menu to us in English (thanks for being patient with us!!) There were lots of options, from different kinds of burgers to Chinese dishes (chow mein, etc), and smoothies. The smoothies were awesome and filling. The burger I had was probably the best I've had in my life. Keep up the awesome work. We really appreciate places like this.

my first vegan fast food expirience - Edit

It's a tiny hut in the centre of Maribor, it was my first time to eat a vegan "kebap", after beeing a meat lover before i was verry skepitc, but it was actually the best i ate in my life. and the staff was verry nice too

Pros: excellent and healthy food, friendly staff, good value

Cons: in bad weather you have nowhere to sit d

2 Responses

Return to Maribor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Loving Hut Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 955 times since Aug 2010.