Loving Hut - Brooklyn

Contact 718-388-7567

76 Bushwick Ave (at East Williamsburg), Brooklyn, New York, USA, 11211

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants opened by followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Each location is individual family owned and operated; this one opened in summer 2013. Serves all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and vegan dessert. Call before you go.

Category: Vegan, American, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by joelrama

great crispy mushrooms - Edit

I saw a previous review said the crispy mushrooms were very spicy but that is not the case, they are topped off with fried or toasted garlic slices, so my guess is this guy got a lot of them or bit into a lot of them first... They are delicious. The brown rice was mixed and kinda dry.
My husband got the bacon cheeseburger and loved it, however he's not sure where the bacon was... There was a weird slice that looked like mock ham... So maybe that was their bacon.
Either way, great lunch and cheap. Cash only!!

Decent food - Edit

We have been to several Loving Huts around the world, they all have similar menus and we always expect decent food.

This place had really nice staff, very friendly and it was busy with locals (always a good sign!). Plenty of choice on the menu, specials, desserts.....! We enjoyed our food and had chai tea which was nice as the weather was terrible outside!

If you are in the area I would try them out, I also remember seeing they had very good opening hours. It is a few blocks walk away from Champs (which is fantastic) so if you go to one, you can check out the other whilst nearby.

Pros: lovely staff, good portions, lots of choice

The Friendliest - Edit

This is the friendliest restaurant I've ever been to. The owners shared food with me when I got in (amazing sweet potato and yuka fries and the fried mushrooms appetizers - both amazing). I got the soy nuggets, which were good and the crispy mushrooms lunch special which was very spicy but a little dry. Love the boba tea! I look forward to coming back.

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Brooklyn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3817 times since Jul 2013.