Loving Food

+34-984282845

Calle Fray Ceferino, 11, Oviedo, Spain, 33001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food and natural drinks bar est. 2017. Offers many vegan items which are indicated on the menu, including snacks like tortilla de patata (vegan with garbanzo flour instead of egg), empanadas/illas, a few salads, soups, a couple sandwiches with hummus and vegetables, or almond tapenade, burritos mexicanos, noodles, paella de verduras, quinoa burger, and vegan desserts like chia pudding, rice pudding, and cake. For drinks there are slow-pressed juices , organic sodas, beers, smoothies, and plant milks available for coffee. Open Mon 12:00pm-5:00pm, Tue-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Juice bar, Fusion, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by altave

Overall quite ok - Edit

My partner and I ordered one vegan burger for us two. Taste was nice but the burger patty lacked consistency, which made the eating a mess. Also, the burger is not that big. Tea and the fruit drink was nice. Overall, it was a bit expensive for me. The place itself have cool decoration and feels cosy. The personal attended us nicely.

Pros: Lots of cool food to try

Cons: Pricey

delicious food and great atmosphere - Edit

Have been there a couple of times now and I really enjoyed my experience there both times. The juices are delicious, and the tortilla de patata con cebolla is divine. It's the perfect place to go for a mid-morning café and pincho.
Chill music and friendly service.

Pros: many vegan options, clearly indicated, central location, just near Salesas

Return to Oviedo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.