Loving Earth Cafe

• ( 23 reviews )

Vadathazha Lane, Fort Kochi, India, 682001

Cafe & yoga promoting cruelty free through an all-vegan plant-based menu and yoga classes to help create a kinder community for all. Serves meals, smoothie bowls, cold pressed juices and more. Re-opened after closure in Dec 2019 and relocated from 1/839 Quiros St. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Pizza, International, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free

First Review by BreeMcIlroy

neer

Points +280

14 Feb 2021

Delicious food with penty of options

More on the expensive side by Fort Kochi standards but if you are looking for vegan options besides the local cuisine, this place is lovely!

Pros: One of the few all-vegan places around, Lovely staff, delicious food, Cute dog

Cons: Expensive

Sheen per

Points +208

10 Feb 2020

New premises are stunning

Back in Kochi and straight round to check out new premises- simple but beautiful. Food just as great as it always was. Tried the burritos which were so tasty and one of the salads - great. Will be back for my favourite breakfast/ nice cream. And back for pizza at dinner.

And what an asset Maddy is. Welcoming and friendly and super nice. Obviously has great rapport with customers and is on first name terms with so many. This place will really miss her when she moves on.

Kitten and puppy playing at feet thrown in for free!!

Pros: Great vegan food and drinks, Nice staff, Lovely space

Cons: None of course!!!!!!

OlgaMaar

Points +44

02 Feb 2020

Just loved this place!

Spacious, beautifully decorated cafe with lots of air and light! Courteous staff and delicious food! We spent three days in Kochi and this restaurant was by far the best! It’s a pity that we only went there on our last day! We loved everything and strongly recommend it everyone!

Pros: Yummy food, Nice ambience, Friendly staff

Cons: none

emilybarbera

Points +72

25 Jan 2020

Best place in Kochi

The cafe is gorgeously decorated and has a very relaxed vibe, and amazing food. We got the vegan burrito which was delicious. Also offers yoga upstairs twice a day. A must go for all vegans visiting Kochi!

AylaCarlin

Points +37

22 Jan 2020

Vegan heaven

It was a super classy place with a nice relaxed vibe.
I had the burrito and OH MY GOD! I literally inhaled it because it taste so damn good. I will definitely be going back.
The pizza is only for dinner unfortunately and the photos of the menu on here are outdated. I'll try to get one next time I go 😁

lorrainehamilton

Points +66

18 Jan 2020

Fully vegan!

Beautifully decorated, cool, relaxing, lovely staff and a fab menu. I didn't have enough time to visit more than twice but would have liked to try more from the menu. Had the cocoa crunch which was delicious and so pretty! Filled me up as well. Nice coffee/tea options as they have the milk alternatives if you're needing the milky hot stuff! They also have lots of great projects going on too which is worth looking up if interested.

Pros: 100% plant based, cool interior

sanjunayar

Points +68

08 Jan 2020

A Beautiful Full Vegan Restaurant at Kochi ....

I visited just a couple of days after the cafe reopened.I am vegan and I badly wanted to try thier vegan platter.
The pastry is so tasty, you just don't want to finish it. It still lingers in my mouth. I am definitely going back for that. Guess it's the best I have ever had
The chocolate ice cream is very yumm and has the smooth melting in your mouth texture. (mouth watering)
The place is very soothing and even in scorching heat, it is very cool under the thatched building. Very refreshing. πŸ’žπŸ‘

Pros: Serene Quite Beautiful Atmosphere, Super Yummy Food , Friendly hosts

FeeelGoood

Points +106

01 Apr 2019

Best place in Kochi

We were one week in Kochi and we are in love with that place. Perfect food, clean, healthy, super service, great idea, Kombucha, Vegan Pizza, Raw Dishes, what could you ask more ?

Pros: Good Service, Healthy Food and Rawfood, Vegan Pizzaaaa

LenaBaumert

Points +339

07 Mar 2019

Well worth a visit

Very neat and relaxing Restaurant with friendly staff. Not the biggest menu though. A bit overpriced but the Sushi with brown rice and wasabi has been deliciousπŸ˜„

LithuanianVeganGirl

Points +369

01 Mar 2019

Only good vibes & food

Best vegan food I've had in India so far.
Really special good atmosphere.
Bree, girl - you're a beautiful inspiration. Lots of love & respect to you xx
Diana from London

Pros: Great options to chose from, Everything we tried was amazing , Great location & good vibes

FeniLu

Points +426

21 Feb 2019

Cozy place with good vibe!

The team did a great job in creating a lovely relaxed place with high quality food, forming a yoga community and raising awareness for animal rights. The prices are a bit higher, but it's definitely worth it!

Pros: Love the whole concept

Cons: Menu is not large

shekshaman

Points +341

12 Feb 2019

Great but somewhat pricey

The place is great for a change from I dian food. Most meals are between 250-400 rupees. Portions are larger for some dishes and others, so only going more times can you really see what’s worth it. However, the food and drinks are delicious and it’s totally worth it.

Pros: All vegan, Delicious, Great vibe

Ladybird007

Points +145

06 Feb 2019

Fabulous vegan food!!

We are here multiple times during our two days in Kochi. The juices and the Oreo smoothie were delicious and I loved the vegan cheese on my pizza. All of the food we tried was delicious and tasted fresh and healthy (except perhaps for the oreo smoothie that was just plain delicious!). Highly recommend a relaxing stop here if you are craving healthy food and tranquility.

Pros: Delicious juices, Fresh and healthy vegan options, Lovely atmosphere

mjveganfitness

Points +1642

26 Jan 2019

Great vegan food

Healthy, tasty vegan food for breakfast lunch and dinner set in a colourful little cafe area. Place is spotlessly clean and full of yogi types as they also host yoga classes at the same venue. We ate here a few times, we had the delicious smoothie bowls and smoothies for breakfast and the Buddha bowls and sharing nachos for late lunches. The portions are hearty and the staff warm and welcoming. It’s so nice to walk into somewhere in India and be greeted with a warm β€œhello!” A must visit. Only downside is they have no WiFi.

Pros: 100% vegan, Gluten free options, Fresh homemade food

Cons: No WiFi

kraljova

Points +15

Mostly Veg
26 Dec 2018

Cozy, tasty, fresh 🌿

I had a Buddha bowl and a pizza and I am planning on returning to try more of the menu. Absolutely lovely and staff is very kind πŸ’“

michaelg323

Points +17

Vegetarian
12 Dec 2018

Best Food in center of Fort Cochin

Small, simple and familiar place very well focused on an easy yogic vegan lifestyle. Serving delicious food of high quality. Definitely the best place in Cochin for healthy vegan dining.

Pros: Very friendly staff, Excelent food

Cons: Seating chairs a bit basic

Misstee222

Points +20

25 Nov 2018

Sent from the heavens!!!

As much as I love Indian food after 3 weeks of curry for breakfast, lunch & dinner, finding this 100% vegan place was like a gift from the gods. I had been craving crunchy, fresh vegetables. Something not saturated in oil. And the best thing was, I didn't have to explain to the staff what vegan is. Only downside was, there is so much amazing stuff on the menu I just couldn't chose. Oh well, I'll have to come back for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow. I hope this place continues to grow from strength to strength.

zgretute

Points +15

Vegetarian
22 Nov 2018

Tasty healthy vegan food

Had lovely miso happy Buddha bowl, was very tasty and filling. The place itself is very cozy. Would highly recommend if you are in KochiπŸ˜„

Pros: Healthy , Fresh, Vegan

LaraSchmid

Points +62

16 Nov 2018

Love

Super delicious- also feeding strays - you can feel the love!

Hannana

Points +16

10 Nov 2018

Nice ambiance, good coffee

Very nice, newly opened cafe in a calm side street in fort kochi. Finally a good coffee with vegan milk here in India! Prices are generally high (iced coffee 130rs, food 250-450rs), though not for a touristy place like this.
Staff is very nice and helpful, atmosphere, furniture, decoration very very nice, just as well for critical westernersπŸ˜‰We will come back!

IlonaGoossens

Points +273

08 Nov 2018

Incredible cafΓ©!

This vegan cafΓ© is a dream! Amazing to find a place like this in Fort Kochi.
They have delicious smoothies, juices, Buddha bowls, smoothie bowls, pizza and the best coffee of Fort Kochi.
The food is so delicious, fresh and healthy.
The vegan pizza is incredible, especially the cashew cheese, best one I’ve ever had!
Also the choc peanut butter smoothiebowl is a must try!

Also the yoga is so good on the beautiful rooftop space!

Pros: Smoothiebowls , Pizza, vegan cheese , Best coffee (also homemade coconut milk available)

davide23

Points +32

08 Nov 2018

Wonderful vegan spot

100% vegan Cafe, they serve from breakfast to dinner, yu should not miss the pizza and the coffee with coconut milk

BreeMcIlroy

Points +93

05 Nov 2018

The only 100% vegan cafe in fort kochi. So many delicious options

The pizza is a must, delicious homemade vegan cheese with mock meats, many flavours. Lots on the menu. You won’t be disappointed

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Cool vibe, Yoga classes upstairs

Return to Fort Kochi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Earth Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2043 times.