American
Raw
Fast food
Take-out
Vietnamese

Offers Asian meals as well American ones with also a few raw food dishes. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm.

Venue map for Loving Cafe
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by xsamx

Sparr16

Points +13

#Veganuarian
30 Jan 2024

Amazing food

The food was phenomenal. Even our kiddos (10 & 5) liked it!

Lspkrn

28 Sep 2023

Everything is delicious

This is the one place in Fort Wayne to get all vegan food. Everything I’ve ever ordered has been delicious! Best bean soup ever!

Pros: I don’t have to ask for ingredient list, Recipes never need “tweaked”

veganjas64

Points +703

21 Aug 2023

Fast and hella tasty

The woman taking orders was the sweetest, the restaurant is very clean and well organized. The case is full and inviting, and the menu extensive with something for everyone. Highly recommend!

Pros: Prompt service and quick delivery, So many menu choices and tons of vegan items

etienneiowa

Points +50

05 Aug 2023

100% Vegan.

Good variety for different moods and tastes.

PaulHaber

01 Aug 2023

Suspiciously good!!!

How they make this taste like Kung pow and it’s vegan????

ShanHan

Points +58

22 May 2023

pho!

Delicious pho! (Try it with added broccoli!) Looking forward to returning!

Pros: All Vegan options! , Dog friendly table (outside), Friendly service

Gibleedoo

Points +62

03 Dec 2022

Whoa

This place hits hard. So good every time. The portions are also massive. I underestimated this place at first, but this is going to get addicting quick lol.

Pros: Full vegan, Dessert is bomb, Massive portions

rikkio16

Points +591

26 Nov 2022

Best cheesecake

It's been awhile since I've been here but the cheesecake has never left my mind. It was one of the best I've ever had.

Pros: Vegan cheesecake

frenchfries4life

Points +726

19 Aug 2022

Yum

Nice place to stop for a filling meal. I love it when I find vegan Thai iced tea on the menu!

Pros: Vegan, Parking lot!

4U571N

Points +28

13 Aug 2022

Best and oldest vegan resturaunt in town.

There's a ton of options and I have never been disappointed.

ADC-K

Points +20

04 Aug 2022

Lovin the Loving Cafe

I never thought I'd be recommending a restaurant in Fort Wayne, Indiana, but the Loving Cafe has changed my mind. The cafe features a wide variety of American and Asian cuisine options, generous portions and friendly, attentive staff. Also, try the soup! It looked delicious when our neighbors ordered it. Fries are good and come in a BIG basket that is appropriate for sharing. Surprising, wonderful experience and not far from the highway if you're just passing through.

Pros: Lots and lots of vegan options , Vegan American cuisine , Vegan Asian cuisine

kashmir_stg

Points +354

14 Jun 2022

We LOVE Loving Cafe!!

The people are extremely friendly. All the food is made fresh to order. There is indoor and outdoor seating. We come here every time we’re in Fort Wayne, visiting family. Thank Jah for Loving Cafe!!
Our favorites are the Portobello Sammie, Singapore Noodles, Vegan Drumsticks, Pho….it’s all great! They have an awesome soup selection. I love a good soup!
Hidden gem in a store plaza, next to a Marathon Gas. Worth trying, for sure.

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-29

Pros: All vegan & friendly environment, Food made fresh to order/has an extensive menu, Reasonably priced

Cons: Can be hard to find

HeatherDahman

Points +74

03 Jun 2022

LOVE this place!

I've been eating at loving cafe since they opened. The food is amazing and I've not yet had a dish that wasn't delicious. EVERYTHING on the menu is completely vegan. My favs are the Harmony and BBQ buns sandwhiches. My hubby loves the Sesame Sweet and Sour. Definitely give this place a shot!

Updated from previous review on 2016-06-20

novaknight

Points +56

10 May 2022

All Vegan

The best in town, a must try. My favorite dishes are the wings, raw taco salad, and kale soup.

Geochick1

Points +29

Vegetarian
18 Apr 2022

Avoid

Every dish is salty. Sulfites preserving & contaminating most items. Almost every dish is made with onions or chives. No gluten-free items at all. No tofu dish can be made without wheat and/or sulfites. Nothing for me to eat except steamed rice with steamed veggies, just like at a steak house.

Pros: No meat

Cons: Everything has gluten, onions, and/or sulfites., Nothing is tasty; everything is salty. , My family finds it unpalatable.

DebbieAndersonGirto

Points +121

25 Feb 2022

All vegan cafe

Tons of options

Pros: Burgers, stir fry plus lots more, Desserts

DorianHarley

Points +28

16 Jan 2022

So good!!

Their food is fantastic. Honestly on par with major cities! FW is lucky!

Pros: Robust menu , Good vibes , Cheese sticks are bomb

Cons: Closed Sunday

Kindhearted

Points +18

02 Jan 2022

Amazing place

Delicious food and friendly service!

tylatkins

03 Sep 2021

Very lucky to have this great vegan place in Fort Wayne

Love this place. Primarily Asian food but also with lots of American options. Have tried about 25% of the menu by now and really enjoyed all but the Pad Thai (admittedly not something I ate before becoming vegan though). Grilled burrito and golden soup are my favorite so far. For a small place that can get pretty busy at lunch time, their turnaround is pretty quick.

Pros: All vegan, Well-priced

XandriClifton

Points +116

19 Aug 2021

Not so good this time around

This was my second time here. We had four things: house salad (with not very flavorful dressing), summer rolls (with tough vegan protein and ok taste), pad Thai (couldn't take more than a couple bites, tasted soapy) and the Japanese Udon (which was pretty good).

I like this place and was hoping for better.

Pros: Lots of choices

Cons: Hit or miss dishes

maggers159

Points +1224

21 Jul 2021

options for everyone

The menu has many options with some being better than others. The potato kale soup was out of this world! Will definitely be coming back to hopefully find another favorite. This restaurant is definitely a hit with the community as it was busy the whole time I was there.

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff, outdoor seating

MelissaLynne

Points +139

03 Feb 2021

Great spot for organic vegan food

Thrilled to have a large menu with creative
options. One trip isn’t enough. I’m ready for more. My gawd this food was fantastic!

Pros: Creative vegan options, Love the compostable containers , Pricing was fair

reconjsh

17 Jan 2021

Best vegan in Fort Wayne.

Everything is good and many things are great. My recommendations: fried rice; cheese sticks; American panini; and every soup.

Pros: Everything vegan

Shawna42

Points +1414

07 Nov 2020

BEST VEGAN PHO

My husband is a vegan pho connoisseur. Seriously he's eaten vegan pho all over the country. He said hands down, this is the BEST pho he's ever eaten! I got the vegan wings which were also amazing.

Even your Omni friends are going to love this place.

Pros: Open for dine in. , Parking lot

Cons: NONE

whiterose24

Points +33

Mostly Veg
26 Jul 2020

Tons of options

My husband had a sandwich and my son and I got rice dishes. Everything was pretty good.

amira1295

Points +22

Non Veg
16 Jul 2020

Nice restaurant with many options

My friend and I got into town late and rushed here 10 minutes before they closed. The entire menu was still available minus a dessert they sold out of. There were many delicious options to choose from. It took a little while for them to prepare our order but it was delicious and fresh!

Pros: Completely vegan, Gluten free options , Lots of drink options

Cons: Limited seating

lizardlucas

Points +996

15 Jul 2020

Great option

We were passing through the area and I wasn't sure what we were going to find especially during covid, but we rolled up ten minutes before close and they were still happy to take our order! I had the steak burger (which had a pretty incredible look and texture) and fries, and a slice of chocolate cake. My friend had the Harmony sandwich, a cookie, and the white bean soup and we split the summer rolls. It was all delicious! Would recommend. Friendly staff, decent prices, and good food.

Pros: All vegan, Friendly staff