Lovin' Spoonful Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 931-553-4080

128 University Ave, Clarksville, Tennessee, USA, 37040

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe menu includes some veggie food such as hummus with pita crisps, lentils and couscous salad, veggie pup chili dog, and roasted veggies sandwich.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by JoannaLee

AWESOME - Edit

We just moved to the area. I wasn't expecting to find any real (veggie friendly) gems in this town BUT thanks to Happy Cow, I found this place. I had the roasted veggie sandwich and veggie chili today. It was delicious! I am soooo glad to find a place that serves real food. There were several real vegetarian options to choose from on the menu. This will be my new favorite place!

Lots of veggie options - Edit

Super cute cafe near downtown and APSU campus. There are lots of vegetarian options on the menu, and usually at least one veggie special every day. Did I mention it's all delicious and reasonably priced? Only bummer is that they are only open during lunch hours, and closed on Saturdays.

Pros: tasty veggie options, good prices, cute restaurant

Cons: no dinner hours, closed on Saturdays

a treasure for vegetarians - Edit

this place is must if your in the clarksville area. Its one of the only places in town that offers vegetarian options! there hummus is delicious & homemade, I also had their black bean casserole which was amazing.

Return to Clarksville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lovin' Spoonful Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1709 times since Sep 2007.