First Review by reneeindallas

Great store!!! - Edit

Very nice grocery store with tons of products and options. Decent prices with many sale items. Tons of organic produce and quality products.

Great Little Store! - Edit

I live in Dallas where it's easy to get anything I need. My mother has a house in New Smyrna Beach where...options are more limited. This little store has everything I need. It's slightly more expensive than in Dallas but I think it's probably harder to get here than a big metropolitan city.

The kale was fresh and a good portion. They make smoothies to order with fresh ingredients. I can't remember if they are organic or not. However, I did NOT like the protein powder they used in one of them.

I bought a loaf of frozen millet bread then when I visited a couple days later I noticed they had a local bakery gluten free millet bread that I wish I would have tried instead. It's not in the freezer section.

Great options and a vitamin/personal care section as well. Check the hours because they are not open normal grocery store hours.

Pros: Good Selection, Organic Produce, Pre-Made Salad To-Go Counter

Cons: Staff could be more knowledgeable

Return to Port Orange Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Love Whole Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.